Seal of the Martyr confirmed

Wonder how it’s gonna feel for the horde knowing that Alliance Paladins are now BiS over Belf.

EL OH EL.

8 Likes

Not going to change race, but out of curiosity what exactly is the best one?

hooooooooman pala is BiS now.

1 Like

Really is expertise that good or there something I don’t get?

1 Like

hopefully that means pvp realms remain 50/50

Hope so, I mean I don’t mind my realm at all its like 75 or 80% horde, but also Rogue so… yeah.

Yes, Expertise is a very strong stat in both PVE and PVP to have passively because it allows you to gear more aggressively in other areas like attack power or crit or haste.

im on grob which is practically 50/50. Think alliance have slightly more but in wpvp scene i prefer it to be that way.

It raiding rets make up 1/25th of a servers population how much do you think it’s going to swing a 80/20 server around?

Pro-tip it’s not going to make any difference at all.

2 Likes

Isn’t it like just a bit more dodge?

Except they’re going to be running 2.4.3 which means it’s just 1% extra crit.

Prevents your target from dodge / parry.

Ah… that’s right… sheet, I forgot… Oh well, still decent, and because Vengeance still better than Belf.

TOPKEK

1 Like

Lmao, maybe the community is so different now they don’t care about rpg elements and more about performance of their character. Shadowlands covenants is the perfect example people will play whats best. Faction balance is important.

Yeah man totally, everyone is going to give up the amazing horde racials just so they can do 8% more dps on ret paladins

lol

seethe harder

2 Likes

Let people have fun.

Alliance has better racials than Horde sounds like you’ve fallen victim to fake news SMH

These seals are purely PVE changes, they have very little use in PVP, so like theres no actual reason anyone should be upset about this, lol.

Eh, not really.

Balance isn’t the same as equality. There has to be weaknesses and strengths that are of equal measure.

Now the balance is actually out of whack, favoring Human Paladins because of the 5 Expertise they get and nothing on the Horde side to even the scales.

And gave Dwarves something else in its place.

Priest racials still exist in TBC.

Expertise is reduced chance to be dodged or parried. That’s not extra crit?

1 Like

The racial changes to crit not expertise.