Seal of Diurna's chosen

why can this item be rolled on by classes that can’t even use fire abilities. I don’t care if there are items that can proc it for them the fact that someone who can’t even use a fire ability is rolling on it is mental they shouldn’t even be able to! Getting a proc off a proc shouldn’t be a thing please make the ring only for classes that can actually use fire and don’t require some outside source to proc it. I lost this ring on my enhancement shaman to a rogue doing 14k dps wasn’t very happy losing it to a class that can’t even do fire dmg when most of my attacks are fire.

2 Likes

because flaring cowl is a bis crafted item for many classes and procs the ring for them

It’s piss poor design to make an element specific item BiS for EVERYONE. Even if they don’t use fire.

It’s piss poor design to include as BiS item that adds a fire proc to classes with no fire so they can use this trinket.

It’s piss poor design that they removed personal loot and made this particular trinket so rare and then let everyone and their wheelchair bound grandma’s roll on it.