Seal of diurna's chosen work on resto druid

Hello, does this work as a resto druid? If so, can u please explain how. Is it good for resto?

Yes it works for Resto if youve got a way to deal fire damage (S3 raid head enchant).

And how it works is: head enchant procs on your offensive abilities (rng). When that fire damage is dealt, the ring has a chance to proc (rng).

As for how good it is? Cant answer that as i dont play Resto. But id assume the extra DPS never hurt. I wouldnt spend a Bullion on it though

Resto does not deal fire damage with the S3 head enchant. The thorns damage is nature. It’s also determined by role so you can’t game it to get the fire damage proc unless you’re healing in balance spec.

Vakash however deals shadowflame which will proc the ring. There’s also a variety of trinkets you could conceivably use to proc it, but probably aren’t worth it outside of M+ or niche scenarios.

Oh thats right. I spaced that. Good catch.

So weapons and/or embellishments*

Belor’relos is probably your best bet, the cantrip weapon and shadowflame patches can also trigger it. Theres also that heal trinket from ruby thats was pretty terrible but does proc the affects.

I use the the filial duty ring instead; it can trigger on belor or the shadowflames damage and their backsplash affect effectively cancel out the negatives from them.

Overall its not a bad ring but the affects are pretty minor for resto on both, more just what you want stat wise.

I would only take the ring if you are also using the crafted helm for AoE fire damage.

But I think there are better embellishments.