<Sea Wolves> Neutral RP Guild

We are still actively looking to add to our crew on both sides!

We will be at the Guild Faire on the 10th if anyone want to meet some of the crew.

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦
I know a Dracy-drac that might wanna try their wings and talons at pirating loot.

1 Like

Gimme a run down on some of the events youā€™ve had! Any storylines or is it just random walk up or meet up RP? How big is your guild now? Whats the atmosphere like? Mature, friendly, etc? Howā€™s your server rep, social wise? (Are you known for being fun, non toxic, etc). Log in frequency requirements? Event attendance? Discord a requirement?

I would be interested in parking myself there as a Kul Tiran, after all. I might know a couple of others that might be interested if you can provide some in depth responses to my question!

Absolutely! We would welcome another Dracthyr!

@Margrathaea

Thatā€™s a lot of questions! Iā€™ll be happy to answer those for you. :slight_smile:

• Any storylines or is it just random walk up or meet up RP?

We do both! Nightly is generally sort of walk up rp, though we try to stay in the general area where the ship is docked. Right now that is Uktulut Pier. We also have an event once a week (or try to), though we have a few parents in the guild, including myself, and real life happens. I am also absolutely down with member driven events that focus on parts of individual storylines, especially if we can happen to fit it in with an over arching story.

• How big is your guild now?
    We arenā€™t a very large guild with a core of about 6 to 7 people that are active every night. Weā€™ve got at least 5 unique members in the Horde guild (Iā€™m not in game to confirm exact numbers at the moment). For the Alliance we have at least 12 unique members.

• Whats the atmosphere like?

Weā€™re all adults, and pretty chill. You would absolutely need to be cool with sarcasm, we all suffer from it. Weā€™re also all super friendly and just want a good environment to rp and play in.

• Howā€™s your server rep, social wise?

This one is a bit harder to answer. I think we have a good rep with the server, and off server, people weā€™ve interacted with. I can only point you to a comment above from Hallayson, as that is the only comment weā€™ve gotten one way or another.

I only ask that you log in at least once a month. Weā€™ve got all sorts of parents and IRL stuff that comes up, so if you donā€™t think youā€™ll be able to log in within that time frame for some reason, just let myself or one of the officers know. They will relay the message to me.

• Event attendance?

Iā€™m not 100% certain what you mean, so Iā€™ll answer it in the two ways I think this could be intended. Event attendance, thus far, isnā€™t required. I do very much appreciate people joining, and going to events is a requirement to move to Buccaneer from Powder Monkey. (Initiate to Member).

As for the turnout to events, it can vary. We usually have the core group at events, which is about 4 to 5 people per event. Though, other members to flit in and out from week to week. Hopefully, as we grow, this number will increase.

• Discord a requirement?

Itā€™s not a requirement, but we do have one available. I do prefer members use it, as itā€™s a super easy way to contact everyone should it be required, but itā€™s completely optional. I know plenty of people that just donā€™t use it. I do think that most of the current members are on the Discord, though.

• Run down on some of the events weā€™ve had:

I wont go into a whole lot of depth, but we did start sort of slow. We essentially did dungeon crawls for a specific guild achievement in character. So it was light on rolls and the like, but heavy on RP.

Since then we have had a party in Booty Bay that lead to a multiday (if not more then a week) long search for a member that boarded the wrong ship and got left in a swamp. That party also lead to Beth being temporarily banned from Booty Bay because she stole gold out of the Goblin statues head. (IC reason for being hated.)

We have also had a multi week rp where we were searching for a ghost ship in which we had a ship to ship battle, a raid on the enemy ships island base, delving into a cave on that island that culminated in a fight with a giant bear, and then an abrupt return after news of the primal storms reached Beth.

There has been other RP littered throughout, but that should give a general idea of how we like to do things. We also have a really simple roll system for RP battles that Fertt, our Horde side officer, came up with. It streamlines a lot so we can focus more on the rp portions the battle, and will scale up to more participants pretty well.

Hopefully, that answers all of your questions.

Edit: I forgot that I canā€™t post directly after myself, so I had to add this on here.

1 Like

Weā€™re always recruiting!

Thereā€™s room for all.

1 Like

Yes there is, and we are growing!

Iā€™m already grown.

I mean, you arenā€™t wrong, Fertt.

Weā€™re still looking for more folks to join our piracy! You know you wanna. ^_-

"Yarr har fiddle dee dee. Being a pirate is alright to be. Do what you want cause a pirate is free, You are a p- gets shot "

1 Like

Perfect Huan!

Weā€™re always looking for more folks to have adventures with.

Ready for adventure? Ready for the high seas? Ready to be plunder some loot? Then we are ready for you.

1 Like

As always we still be recruitinā€™ both Horde and Alliance members.

1 Like

You! Yeah you, ya bloody landlubbers. Quit wasting yer life away ashore and get yer sealegs!

Adventure! Gold! RUM! We got it all!

1 Like

This sounds cool, where do I sign up?

1 Like

Our Captain be the best pirate out of the 4 to 7 seas!

1 Like

Iā€™ll contact you in game!

Come join us for high seas shenanigans like fighting sea serpents and chasing down our fellow crew cursed crew mates.