<Scrutiny - Horde> |NA PvP | Semi-Hardcore - Community Driven

-Scrutiny- Semi-Hardcore - Community Driven

<Scrutiny - Horde> | NA PvP | Semi-Hardcore

Introduction:
Scrutiny is more than just a WoW guild. We strive to build a community where anyone can thrive. That doesn’t mean that we don’t like to get stuff done, because we do. Yes, it’s possible to be fun and effective; don’t let the other “hardcore” guildes fool you! We want the player, not the class. However, this doesn’t mean you’re going to get to reapeatedly die during fights and expect to hold onto a raid spot.

Expectations
Come prepared. We love when people show up ~30 mins early to a raid night decked out with consumables. We are looking for eager, active, skilled, and friendly players that want to help us grow Scrutiny into a powerhouse on whichever server we decide. We don’t expect you to be the best, but we want you to try your best.

Classes Needed
Priests - Need
Shamans - Need
Rogues - Need
Warriors - Need
Hunters - Need
Druids - Need
Warlocks - Need
Mages - Need

We’re just now opening up recruitment to the outside, and will gladly consider anyone, and everyone. Be prepared to have an interview on discord, however.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST

Loot Policy
Loot Council DKP Hybrid.

Interested?
Please join our discord dot gg /AggAP5b and message Viko (Vikolakis#4147 on discord) to discuss further, and setup an interview. I look forwrad to speaking with and every one of you guys in hopes that we can make Scrutiny the monster I know it can be!

Website
In addition to the guild, we have been working diligently on a tool that hopefully much of Classic WoW will end up using. It isn’t a database, but will consist of guides for each class, boss guides, hunter pet information, tier sets, etc. Check it out at Scrutiny dot gg

interested, i’ll hit you up on discord today to talk