<Scrimp Team Six> [US] Bleeding hollow [Horde] Recruitment

[H][US] Recruitment <Scrimp Team Six>

Raid Times/Days - Casual To be discussed attendance is optional at your choice

RBGS/Arena - Any night of the week we will be actively trying to form groups most nights to push rating

Recruitment Contacts: Selithson#1752, Murderotik#1675

<Scrimp Team Six> Is a Guild on Bleeding Hallow looking for new or experienced players for the upcoming content patch and following BFA season 2. We Have An RBG team with a 2100 Exp lead. We have several teams pushing for glad in the upcoming season two. We are always looking for new players to join our Pvp community. As well as our main focus on PVP in season two we will be looking for players to clear the normal and heroic versions of the new raid tier for Gear and to experience content. We will also be forming groups every week for M+ chests. So new or experienced player if you have interest. Even if your just interested in a PVP community to hang out with in discord, You can contact us in this post or in game through our battle Tags.

New or returning player looking to get into the swing of things? Haven’t raided in a while and looking to re-learn the ropes? We might be just what you’re looking for!

The most important things to bring is a laid back attitude (we joke) and constructive mindset.

I’m Very Pleased to See all the interest! STS ran its first RBGS last night and had some real Success! If i missed anyone’s messages feel free to reach out to me in game so we can get you in the community and or guild. Help us to make this community grow and be a place to learn make some friends and get that high level of game play!

Thanks for The support see you in 8.0.1!
Murderotik