Screen shake on certain abilites since legion (video that explains it)

Hi! Sorry for another post, but the support told me to keep making these to make the devs see it. I’ve been trying to twitter devs on twitter about this too.

Anyway, ever since Legions new animations abilites has caused the screen to shake every so slightly (enough for nausea). I’ve seen several posts about this on the EU and US that has been asking for a command to remove it. There are no addons or command known to disable it.

The shakes mostly affects melee classes but Elemental has on Flame Shock and Earth Shock for example.

Video here is on a Ret Paladin and to explain for you guys and how you can see the screen shake (or wiggle).
Sorry for my english since it’s not my native language.

All I wish for in Shadowlands is to make this optional for the players that still wants it or to remove it.

Thanks in advance!

From the EU forums

5 Likes

I have never noticed it before. Either I have just never played a class with it or is it so subtle that I just don’t notice it. It seems odd that it’s not something that could be disabled.

1 Like

Action cam commands were implemented soon after the system was put into the game, I am not aware if these commands still work, but here are the commands.

Full ActionCam mode:
/console actioncam full

Basic ActionCam mode (This one is really funny as healer in BG’s; especially disc in my opinion):
/console actioncam basic

Turn actioncam off:
/console actioncam off

More listed here:

1 Like

I guess there is also a mod around CVARs introduced in Legion, and it shows it is up to date for 8.3.0

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/dynamiccam

1 Like

Great video, thanks for sharing.

I hope this can be fixed soon.

Stay Safe! :mask:

2 Likes

Never noticed that. I think on my Shaman something felt off about Earth Shock but I didn’t realize it was actually shaking the screen. Honestly they should make an option to disable that effect for people that are affected by it.

Best of luck :smiley:

2 Likes