What’s the point of the Scrapomatic 1000? Icy Veins said you could get resources from them but when I use it all I get is cloth and stuff like that. How do I get the resources from the Scrapomatic 1000?
-A stoned noob
What’s the point of the Scrapomatic 1000? Icy Veins said you could get resources from them but when I use it all I get is cloth and stuff like that. How do I get the resources from the Scrapomatic 1000?
-A stoned noob
If you scrap cloth items, you get cloth. Leather items gets you leather. Plate gets you ore. Mail gets you scales. Various weapons gets you different resources, depending on what profession can make them.
Resources provided depend on the armor type of what got scrapped. Cloth gear gives cloth, leather/mail gives skins and scales, plate gives ore. Weapons, rings, and trinkets all give a variety of materials. Everything has a chance to provide Expulsum (with it seeming to be guaranteed from scrapped trinkets that are at least blue-quality), and (from my understanding) crafted gear that uses raid materials refund the raid materials used to craft the gear.
By “resources,” they meant “crafting materials,” not “war resources.”
Cloth is good. Scrapping a cloth item basically will give you up to 300g depending on your server.
If you scrap gnomes you get sugar, spice and everything nice
I am not on a good server then. I don’t know how I can turn 4 pieces of linen into 300 gold.
I’ll admit the wording is a bit unclear, by resources they mean crafting resources.
I thought we were suppose to get the new material … im not getting any of it from when I scrarp my azerite armor I even tried it on a lvl 370 its not giving me anything… of the residuum
Ah okay that’s where I was getting thrown off. So if I get cloth then should I sell it at the AH to make more Gold? What do you do with the resources?
Anything not BOP you can sell.
But check your prices for such things. For example, things like weapons (epics from emissaries and what not) sell to a vendor for over 100g, not sure you can actually get that from the mats on the AH.
But scrap some stuff, sell it, and see.
Scrapping leather gives you 5 to 10g worth of mats, wish I could vendor the gear for 30-50g like anything else.
It gives residuum for items looted after 8.1 with a certain quality/ilvl.
Goodluck
haha I hear you man.
Oooohhhhh, that’s why my druid gets leather and my priest gets cloth. It’s so obvious now.
I feel dumb.
You are 120 why are you scrapping greens ?
What’s residuum and what does it do?
I don’t… Haven’t received any thing worthwhile from the scrapper for any quality of item. All I look forward to is a small chance of 12 Residuum. All I scrap are Azerite Items and I only scrap those because they don’t have a vendor value.
Gnomes are punting devices, which are more or less footballs, which means you’d get leather.