Scourge Invasion in Shadowlands Expansion

In the revealed of the new expansion of Shadowlands, we know that as a warning from King Terenas mentioned"There must always be a Lich King!". Without the Helmet of Domination, the Scourge would be rampant and uncontrollable. I wonder what happended to the Second Scourge Invasion of Azeroth?
Could it be destruction or nearly extinct to the children of Azeroth? Well I don’t know what to say but I could sense or maybe speculating something would happen.

• First come from the Northern(Frozen lands) and I guess the Argent Crusade and Knight of Ebonblade must be ready for this.

• Second, I really hate but it would be true that the vast majority of Undead Scourge would come from the Ruins of Lordaeron, Stratholme, and Southshore. And because I’m a heavy and fans of the Elves(Quel’dorei, Sindorei, and my favorite, Rendorei) it would be crucial for the defense of Quel’Thalas. I wish that nothing happened to the Farstrider who patrolled near Ghostlands, but most crucial parts are the Silvermoon City especially in West side of the city. Iwonder what happened, could it be some corpses/fallen citizen arise from the grave and will be the second destruction of Silvermoon City? I hove not gonna happen since this is the most beautiful and magical city even I’m from the Void Elves. Can’t imagine what fates of Quel’Thalas would be since the Dead Scar could not be healed/irreversible, but in Warcraft III, priest could use dispel magic to cleanse the plague that could be used to build the structure of Humans, Orc and even the Night Elves.

• Also, it would create a conflict and tension between Blood Elves to Void Elves and fellow High Elves for the future of their beautiful and majestic homeland since the restoration of the Sunwell.

That’s it but afterall, we would venture to the Shadowlands/the land of the dead. Feel free to comment and this is just my prediction/speculation, not an official. So you guys could share what you guys think and what you want to happen at the early expansion of Shadowlands. Enjoy

Regards,
Alverion

2 Likes

I imagine something like the Legion Invasions from Legion’s pre-patch. Except with Undead monsters and all that stuff.

1 Like

Hopefully they don’t gut it like the Wrath event from back then.

6 Likes

I’m just picturing all the DK’s running to help their Dad Bolvar

It’d be pretty cool if DKs got to do something a little special for a pre launch event.

As long as it doesn’t take the form of, “[Group] is invading [Zone], hero! Get out there and fumble through poorly-phased crap so you can get your limited-time-only cosmetic items!”

2 Likes

How about something like that event that happened with the echo isles before Cataclysm happened?

Like string up Syl. I’m liking that idea.

2 Likes

I was thinking more like they’d get a little extra lore or conversations with Bolvar compared to the rest of us.

You mean Zanzil’s Return and the Liberation of Gnomeregan events? I’m not sure if that was related to an expansion launch, but it might’ve been. Only event I remember from pre-Cata was everybody scrambling to burn to death.

Joke was on them though, getting killed by Deathwing in Dragon Soul granted the same damn achievement. Gotcha!

It was a set up for the new gnome and troll starting zones that came in cataclysm. It was right at the end of Wrath.

I don’t remember it all that clearly, to be honest. I thought those two quests opened up just before the release of the ZG 5-man, but that far back, everything is a blur.

I blame military service and repeated head trauma.

Nah it was a plot set up to the new starter zones. You also got a cool title and toy. I dunno the gnome one but Darkspear Revolutionary I believe is the title you got.

That might work better than “oh noes an invasion go here” that even Cata had. Where the twilights hammer showed up and had elementals show up in faction cities

That explains the repeated head trauma!

I f that so, I would like a conversations with his daughter, Taelia. And also the punishment for what Sylvanas has done to us and Azeroth’s denizen.

You know this is Blizzard right? That’s exactly what it will be.

1 Like

This is the joke, yes.

Yeah it would be because that’s a warning from King Terenas. But what would we do? Should we killing Scourge and after that it would be drag or being pulled into Shadowlands? Or with Bolvar’s might, working together to end the Undead Scourge? Time will tell.

1 Like

We already know it’s the pre-patch event. The Faction leaders believe Bolvar has turned and so they head up to Icecrown to investigate. Before they can do that, Bolvar shows up and tells everyone what happened.

I sincerely hope not. I think it’s going to quite literally be the 8.3 invasions

Blizzard! Can we rework the level requirement for the scourge invasion to scale with level, from my understanding it requires max level Wrath in the prepatch meaning anyone leveling threw the content won’t be able to experience the invasion /frowning. We should have it like the old one where the item levels just scale with your level so everyone can enjoy it. It’s kinda messed up that the people in the content can’t experience the content! Just set it to min level 10 so people coming out of the new level 1-10 content can go straight into the invasion content and have fun with there friends!