Scilla Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Scilla (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Voldemort - Undead Priest
Just looking for people who played in the guilds Eternus Familia, and/or Tenebrae

B-Tag: Carnage#1881

1 Like

Thrond - Undead Rogue

Looking for Requiem people
Serrated, Az, Mal, Hidas, Draelor, Glen, Anaconda, Loaf, Irkath, and more i can’t remember right now

B-tag: bcoble#1768

3 Likes

Greetings!

Vasanna, Undead Warrior was my CWoW character.
Many of us are Looking for all former Untold Power (Scilla) members or SIX FEET DEEP (Dragonmaw) members. We are gearing up for Classic and would love to raid with you again.

Contact Slackshot#11254 B-Tag. Be sure to let me know who you were :wink:

Hey Thrond - we missed you. Go to GetReqd dot com and find the discord link to the left.

Welcome back, brother.

He forgot about me :frowning:

-Paolo

3 Likes

My bad Paolo. I don’t know how i forgot MT. Glad i found you guys though.

Memory. Orc hunter. Looking for old friends

Memory#11596

I was in Tenebrae as Rogurt / Immunity (Undead Rogue), pretty sure I remember Voldemort… were you the Priest class officer?

Been 5 days and 0 replies. Everyone gone.

Toenail was the priest officer

I was in tenebrae and think I remember the names Voldemort and toenail. I was an undead warrior named Ap

Definitely remember Ap, Torx, Lag (Mage), Foran (Druid PVPer), probably some others. Toenail was a southern guy I remember that haha good times.

1 Like

At least a few of us are still around.

Amphora - Orc Shaman

Missing my old bros Tardsmack and Smacktard (Warriors and also brothers), also Milkshake and Scaredofyou. Not sure how to spell Clockwurk’s name after all this time… but it was spelt something weird.

Typically play Alliance since combining all of my characters to the same server and side in Cata. Plan to play Horde again in Classic.

Hidas - Troll Enhancement Shaman (had a big Sulfuras)

I was the GM of on horde side from back in the day. A good number of other OG players from Vanilla are planning on playing together again on horde for anyone interested.

Looks like some info cut off. I was the GM of Requiem back in the day.

Also, I couldn’t edit my original post cause I haven’t posted in ages. Such a weird feature. :frowning:

Anyone play in The Ascended before the guild fell apart? I was a tauren hunter named Mozess.

This is Pantyraider.

I remember Lag and Foran.

Anyone seen some of the old |Serenity| dudes?

Johnnyxquest, Johnnywalker, Ileus, Luthan, Stella, Michie (alliance side)

Here’s a bunch of names I found in an old screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/eY3fu1Y.jpg

1 Like

Was Fadesplice the Holy Priest / Positron the rogue

1 Like

Was Vagner - undead warlock. Looking for anyone from the guild Just Walk Away, particularly Elpinche or Eloso. Also looking for Tauren Warrior named Tarcian and any of the other dudes who got me hooked on this game.