Scarlet Troop Formation Photo

What would it take to hold a Scarlet Battalion photo? I would love to have a recent screenshot background of scarlet force. Not a fake made up one but the true player force on Moon Guard.

Much like a military troop formation.

https ://api.army.mil/e2/c/-images/2008/02/04/12477/army.mil-2008-02-04-093614.jpg
(I don’t have photo permissions so remove the space after the https)

Have each guild present itself with its members in a large troop formation to show case Moon Guards Scarlet force. Given the recent rise and heavy interest in Scarlet RP.

Each guild would have its secondary leaders in front of the guild formation. The GM’s would stand side by side as a single group to showcase the Leadership might of the Scarlets.

Scarlet RP’ers that aren’t directly part of the guilds could still stand with a guild they support as an extended show of force.

Would a date such as April 27th, Saturday around 8pm server time, be a sound date?

Formation Grounds could be the Tirisfal Glades outside of the Scarlet Monastery as a representation of where it all began.

We’re here, we’re red… EXPECT US.

1 Like

I’ll be there! Just need to requisition a few things…

4 Likes

i can provide some much needed void energy friend.

I just cant get over how serious about summer these guys are.

Super excited for the Midsummer Festival guys.

#keeptheflameburning
#midsummerfestival
#sametabards

1 Like

Heresy.

Any haters that fail to give proper homage to the Midsummer Festival are excommunicated.

Go back in your corner ie Alterac. The fact you allow in Dracthyr and Worgen utterly disqualifies you from being considered any sort of Scarlet. Go home your drunk.

4 Likes

I just want everyone to know that, in my SC (summer camp) crew, Dracthyr and worgen are totally allowed.

Laying it on a little thick.

1 Like

Dude can barely run a guild let alone he makes so many cringe guilds on different realms plus overall lore breaking and lame as dung character story.

2 Likes

No one wants to.

1 Like

You are saying this while wearing the Gtag of Royalty of Goldshire

The irony has come in so thick it has killed anyone observing it.

I’ll be there.

Just harmless fun.

Anyone can honestly be there for the scarlet formation if they choose. I don’t discriminate. Besides part of the scarlet purpose will always be the eradication of the undead/scourge. If a dracthyr even dislikes them, i am open to the idea.

Red scales, black trim. All an all a similar appearance for a scarlet.

Lmao and you’re point is ? What it’s goldshire ? If that’s the whole bases of you’re comment then oh boy.

That’s the the entire basis of my comment. Extrapolate what you want from it.

https://i.imgur.com/PuSYdGL.png
I wish more people would remember that the Scarlet Crusade is an overwhelmingly xenophobic organisation.

1 Like

Sure, but if you notice he said “Part”, ultimately all Scarlet guilds, and really 99.99% of guilds are non-canon by design and can break with canon because their organization is ultimately a non-canonical (like literally all guilds) splinter group, you’re of course allowed to feel however you want but it is a little hypocritical.

1 Like

I’m left wondering which part of what I said could be read as something hypocritical.

2 Likes

iirc that’s not really demonstrated in-game. I mean in the Scarlet Monastery there’s statues of dwarves and elves.

3 Likes