Scarfdeath - Chat issues

SW general dont work too

Hey Scarfdeath,

Moved you to your own thread since main city general chats aren’t the ones we’ve seen reports of so far. I suspect something else is going on here. What happens when you go to Stormwind, type the command below into your chat box, and press enter?

/join General

thanks for the attention Drakuloth
i tried it bu it does nothing. because im already on the chat. every other channel works fine.

i get this msg when i try to chat in sw : you are not in this channel
also tested in exodar and there i cnate ven get any message. even more buggy than sw.

i did some asking around and think a lot if not everyone cant talk in the SW general.
when asking about it in /2 many said it’s being like that since weekly reset.

maybe its a problem with the server im playing.

US Nemesis

This is interesting - I just checked out Nemesis and General seems to be working fine on my client. Someone even messaged me after I tested. If it started after a reset it’s possibly an addon issue. Is it constantly broken for you, or only sometimes?

If the problem is constant, can you try removing all addons managers (twitch, wowmatrix, tukui client, etc) and resetting your UI and retest?

its constant in all my chats even without any addon.
will try the reset and report back

edit: did a full reset and its still bugged

Scarfdeath,

I suggest you put in a ticket with us to help us get to the bottom of this with you. I think we need to work live with you to look into your characters and see why this is happening.