Scale Up with the New Dracthyr Evoker

Aren’t the red shoulders from the quests in the starting area?

I’d say we get the things via quests.

1 Like

Sadly they are not the same :frowning: , the shoulders aren’t in beta as of now… but wandering why not.

2 Likes

The missing shoulder options are scrapped customization options, which has been a frustrating trend regarding the prospect of new customization for a while now.

Late into the Legion expansion they were showing off new customization options that were never added, including hairstyles, facial hair options, and face options (especially a new female Tauren face that was never added).

While I get that they probably always make a lot more art assets than they’ll ever use, it gets kind of annoying when they show off all these customization options that never get added to the game.

They should really make an effort to stop showing off customization options that they can’t guarantee the inclusion of in the final product.

3 Likes

Pretty excited to make my two Dracthyr next week, but I DO wish they had at least more color options for their barbershop armor. As it is, there is only one color that goes well with the Drac colors I plan to use, so kind of a bummer. Hopefully we get more color options and even different kinds of barbershop armor too, assuming we are never going to get more regular transmog options.

3 Likes

In Guild Wars 2 you can paint your entire equipment in any color you like. Blizzard is far behind when it comes to customization options.

2 Likes

Well this is my problem, they sort of selling you a option that you can’t have.

“Hey get DF, you can look like this”, but you can’t, I just find it very misleading especially when it comes down to the limitations of the Dracythr when it comes to Transmog.

4 Likes

I think glide is fine. DHs and Dracthyr as racial abilities. The rest of us can buy gliders. They are super cheap now a days.

What I would like is for all classes to get double jump. It is insane how such a simple thing makes DHs “feel” far more mobile than anything else.

It isn’t even a fel rush thing (mages can blink, warriors can leap, etc.).

Double jump feels like DH’s were designed for a game in the 2000’s and just made every other class feel dated (to me).

1 Like

:face_vomiting: Is how i describe this class looks.

1 Like

You guys are really doing amazing honestly, I know its been difficult in the past but I really think you guys are doing excellent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally, a compliment and not a complaint.

Sorry I think my browser or something messed up . Did something weird…looked like someone wrote something that was only positive.

I’m gonna post in the CS forum hope someone can fix my weird issue.

i thought the horde humanoid version was blood elf for dragons? Should they be a blood elf for horde? I could be wrong but i thought even alextraza was an elf in human form

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a start.

Chromie is a dragon though. My point was that in the lore, the dragons can transform into any of the Azeroth races.

1 Like

Blizzard, still waiting for a response on the two missing Shoulders.

We literally only have 2 customisations options currently in beta which is very limiting. I guess you could say 3 since the chain link in the Spaulders option changes slightly with Armour type 1-2.

We are very limited in Shoulder customisation especially trying to find Shoulder Transmog that suits and fits the other options that come on Dracythr.

Clearly you keep promoting them as a option but I feel it’s very dishonest to the community as we cannot choose them.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Please setup some way for Dracthyr to participate in the last couple weeks of Shadowlands without doing the entire campaign. Currently on beta (standard servers) there’s seemingly not even a way to get into the Maw even when you have quests for it.

There will be a skip for evokers. Don’t worry

That would be nice, but that would also mean there would be a skip for every class that hits 60 outside of Shadowlands. Currently there is not

It was bugged on PTR. about 2 hours ago
Now it seems to work.
At least my last toon that reached 60 could skip.

Aaaaand… it still can’t fly…