Scalawag Point Cartel is recruiting!

Our goal in Scalaway Point Cartel is to become the elite guild for crafting in Dragonflight. We hope to be the “go-to guild” for everyone, especially high end raiding guilds for their equipment and consumables. In doing so, we hope to create partnerships that can lead to our members also reaching their pve/pvp goals.

While crafting our selves silly, we also plan to do plenty of guild content. Some involving professions, but also enjoying all the unique content Dragonflight has to offer. We are looking for SOCIAL people who want to chat while gathering, group together for fishing raids, run dungeons together and dabble is raiding.

We are BRAND NEW. My husband and I have been playing since vanilla launched, but we are new to this server and starting a new guild with a focus that is different than our past raiding guilds. We are looking for people who are patient enough to help grow the guild and not bail after 1 week. We are looking for people with or without experience making tons of gold :wink: MOSTLY, we are looking for people who want to have FUN, even if you don’t decide to do any crafting :slight_smile:

My BNET is Roisindvbh#1813 if you want to know more!

I think I’ll have a lottery every month, winner gets some Blizzard balance, and 1 - maybe 2 - Savory Deviate Delights.

See Roisin for further details.

Is there anything you’re looking for? Crafting or class-wise?

LOL, we are brand new so we’re looking for everything! Mostly patient people willing to stick around while the guild grows :slight_smile: