Say you're squishy one more time rogues

This clown class is no longer squishy.

So not only do they nuke players from stealth but even when they’re not stealth, they’re extremely difficult to kill.

But if you manage to out smart them…cloak vanish, rinse repeat.

Such a cancer to this game

Just letting off some steam, dont mind me.

2 Likes

bfa locks were so fun to see, aff lokcs with the corruption slow are so fun to fight againts

They’re squishy compared to balance druids. It’s just that you won’t get many opportunities to cast against them in a 1 vs 1 situation. Their defense comes from offense. Meanwhile, balance druids are just unkillable.

Unless they really suck @ss, obviously

I think you’ve only managed to outsmart them if you get them in trouble when they don’t have cloak and vanish available.

I don’t pretend to be high geared but…you’re only 194. There’s your problem.

No.

The problem is these rogues are going through Fleshcraft, demon armor and passive shields and still deleting me in A few seconds.

I’m not a fresh 60. Ive got almost all 197 gear, some 200 gear and the correct enchants.

Why should any class be deleting me in seconds ?

1 Like

As the primary FC healer in RBGs, I get a lot of face to face interaction with Rogues. I don’t find them to be difficult to kill (or stop from killing), as much as their kit allows them ample opportunities to setup for quick kills where your defensive CDs play a major factor in how it will play out.

But you catch one in a HoJ and they die as fast or faster than any other class, IME.

The worst is when they work together. Two of them stayed at the GY in Eye of the storm yesterday on my mage and just camped me over and over again. Couldn’t get any help from the rest of my team so I just had sit and get killed over and over and over again.

We won the game, because these two never even tried to cap the tower. It was still a miserable experience though.

This. The thing with sub rogue is its all-or-nothing. If you shut down the “all” with any type of cc or defensive, we’re not an issue.

Necro Sin rogues will be an issue in 9.1 though, although they won’t be as fun to play I don’t think