Save Up to 30% on Select Game Services for A Limited Time

^^^ This is what has gotten them into the hole they’re in. Perhaps one day they will learn, but for now, they need to shore up that Q2 revenue!

1 Like

This is all personal choice. If you enjoy the leveling aspect of the game, it may be better to create new toons. If you have more money than time(some people do) then the character swaps would be justified. It’s a service offered, stop crying if you choose not to use it, because you have more time than money.

Yep. I will make a new character usually unless its my main. Over the years my main has gone back and forth a few times but not worth it to me on any other toons

They are. It’s incivility in the game that is what I’ve seen drive away the most new players. They’re addressing it pretty directly; who knows how effective it will be in actually reducing toxicity, but they are really trying.

Yeah, kind of surprised that was left out.

Then again, race changes don’t contribute to the growing faction/server imbalance (which causes more people to pay to leave dead factions/servers), so that might be why.

I couldn’t find a way to ignore users that have hidden profiles. There’s a way to get there on your forum settings though and it was quite easy to ignore a user from that page :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s under preferences-users. Start typing their name, and when the maching avatar shows up select them. I always choose a time frame of forever, but there are other choices.

Please consider adding race change to the mix. Now that elves received new customization options, I’m sure you’ll have a lot of people wanting to make the switch.

Also, I just want to switch my Undead to Orc for awhile.