Save Up to 30% on Select Game Services for A Limited Time

It doesn’t need to be free, there’s other methods that can work such as bundled into a sub or much cheaper or one every x amount of time you remain subbed, but you seem to be ignoring this, you’re actually just trolling now and I sincerely think your just bored and enjoy getting rises out of people by being so narrow minded and petty. Goodbye Clark.

1 Like

Creating new characters is the right answer, otherwise the +40 slots are wasted on your account.

I think with as bad as the faction imbalance is going from horde to alliance should be free.

Well at least maybe just on a server basis. Like if its 75 percent one faction then they should be free to switch to the other. Some servers feel dead if you playing the wrong faction even if its a full server

2 Likes

Anyone else been waiting for their faction change to process? Been 2hrs and still waiting…

1 Like

Yes. 10 hours, still “Processing… This may take several minutes.”

1 Like

Nothing is forcing you to use the Faction Change service. If you don’t like the service, just don’t use it.

My advice to you and everyone using the service is pay for the faction changes now with the bulk service but don’t actually click the icon till after the sale. At that point the queues will be gone and it will be a much faster and more pleasant service for you

Just because you pay for it now doesn’t mean you have to use the service now the icon will just sit there until you use it

2 Likes

Thank you, I suppose it’s just taking a while because of the amount of ongoing transactions indeed. I’ll wait a little longer, and if it persists by tomorrow evening when I come back from uni (well over 24 hours from purchase) I’ll submit a ticket.

1 Like

There’s no way the amount of work needed for these services justifies these high prices, even the sale prices are ridiculous.

2 Likes

I wish I could trade the stack of free boosts that’ve been collecting dust on my character select screen for years in for transfers to a realm that has an Alliance half that’s actually alive. It doesn’t feel fair to have to pay for transfers that are only necessary because of bad server population stewardship on Blizzard’s part.

Doesn’t it take less than a month to max out a new character?

Here is a bone you should be thankful i feed you at all.

Wasn’t their stance on this that they have the prices high to discourage casual use? Either way, they gonna get hella paid over the next week. Probably see more faction/race changes this month than in an entire year.

I mean, if we wanna try and force them to sell level 50/60 boosts or anything else for 5 bucks I’d be totally down. Why level when I can spend 5 bucks per class.

What sucks is today, at least for myself and surely others, had plans to spend the day playing on the other side during vacation. Still waiting for that change to finally take hold.

1 Like

No sale on race changes? Sad.

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand how you don’t get choked

2 Likes

Love how even in the graphic they chose they know that no one wants to be a garbage pail kid.

Milkin’ them subscribers.

Diablo is going to make a killing as well with that p2w model.

Welcome to the Alliance!

Was hoping for race change to go on sale :cry:

1 Like