Save the Oceanic community

If Blizz wants to keep WoW alive they need to seriously help the community condense.
If they keep transfers at $30 a pop without any other action theyre cooking their goose that lays golden eggs.

I think it’s fine as it is tbh

3 Likes

I paid to get out of the Frostmourne dumpster fire. You’ll have to drag me back kicking and screaming.

4 Likes

Why do people hate Frostmourne so much?
The only difference I can see is that trade is more active and there are more guilds and people.
I feel like there is a perception that more busy = toxic.

If you have an answer please be specific.

If you have an answer please be specific.

Foul mouths…sorry make that SEWER mouths
Toxic.
Abusive.
Hyperaggressive.

4 Likes

I feel like they need to all merge, frostmourne seems quieter and quieter and the other realms, well you might see a few people. I was looking at guild recruitment on frostmourne today and all it was , was just people selling runs. I had to wait until evening to see any guild recruitment posts.

1 Like

100% they should merge, they’re only going to have like 1 oceanic server in classic, they’re condensing the player base for the reasons stated above, only reason they dont merge and delete like 80% of the servers in retail is because it’ll look bad for blizzard to have such few servers.

2 Likes

This. So much this. Nag/Cael has a decent population.

If they ever merged Nag/Cael and Frostmourne, I’d go back to GW2.

1 Like

shrug go with what life happens.

Akish whats wrong with Khaz’goroth ?

Nothing. Just moved to Dath back in Cataclysm to try and get away from the crowds and then we merged with Khaz so I went to Aman’Thul to try and get away. Personally I just wish they would make either Aman’Thul or Saurfang a RP realm.

I see Nagrand peeps CONSTANTLY XD your server must be super full :stuck_out_tongue:. I’m happy on my Aman’Thul server :slight_smile:.

Frostmourne and Barthilas are so toxic, everyone I’ve had to run with has been so unpleasant to run with :S.

2 Likes

give it a rest you guys

you’re already sharded with all the oceanic realms anyway, there are no “crowds” and how could a crowd bother you anyway in an mmorpg

by transferring to a dead server you are only restricting your guild network, dead chat channels, and buying into a hugely inflated AH, that’s it. gg

2 Likes

You are my hero, lol. Every time I have an altercation with a player in one way or another, they are 100% of the time from frostmourne. Frostmourne (the weapon) saps the souls from people… the realm lives up to its name.

ok so by 2030 we’re going to have 1 oce realm it looks like

Thank goodness Nag/Cael avoided the Frostmourons . feel sorry for teh Dreads and thaurs though

Next I think it will be Saur and Aman with barth and Jubi/Kaz with Nag/Cael.

Nag/Cael are always showing as high and have a decent amount guilds on both horde and alliance but an influx of more wouldnt hurt .

This is a joke right?
Like when people ask for Free transfers from Blizzard, do they think it would actually be a thing?

Please no. Saurfang horde is a somewhat decent community, don’t let us be absorbed by Barth

How about no.

Nah, I like my experiences to be a little less toxic than Frostmoan and Bathless.