Save the Date! BlizzCon is Coming November 3-4

OMG I hope they announce another phone game as their headliner.

4 Likes

You joke, but Arclight Rumble is definitely going to be one of the big highlights

3 Likes

May God or whatever other higher power exists out there help the poor suckers doing any Overwatch panels.

7 Likes

table flip

2 Likes

I look forward to watching you squirm your way outta that OW2 bs you pulled.

8 Likes

We’ve corrected the link. Hopefully, everyone is now going to the correct one.

3 Likes

Unless they have a secret IP that they are working on, there’s really nothing on the horizon and it’s too early to announce a new WoW expansion.

2 Likes
5 Likes

welp, looks like ill need a projector screen at my wedding XD, half my guild is going to be there

Did you also correct the location. To NYC?

Will there still be a virtual version for those that cannot travel?

2 Likes

Is it though? DF didnt sell well lol

What’s happening with Overwatch? Drama?

Same. Wish they had a paid virtual in game event

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

No expansion would have. You need to prove to the diaspora that you’re serious for 2 expansions. Also, 10.1 was way better than 10.0. I was a little bored before the story picked up.

Oh, just the entire reason for it being branded a “2” was cancelled. Now the “2” is just a glorified content patch and worse than 1.

11 Likes

Maybe a reveal of that survival game they’ve been working on? It’s the only thing I can think of, the rest of their IPs have been dead or are fumbling. Not sure if Arclight is supposed to be out before then, either, but I guess that’s another one they have to show off.

Just with heroes you have to buy now. And whole 2cp mode and iconic maps been gone forever. Loved shimada cinematic and Hanamura? Well, bad for you mate.

6 Likes

What’s that? Haven’t had one since 2007. I cannot afford to fly nor to drive anywhere.

Especially California. Nothing for us Easterners.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :ocean:

1 Like

We could throw a virtual watch party in game as a raid in Valdrakken.

2 Likes