Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

The way I see it is that WoW should have 3 modes of play.

Adventurer mode- You can talk with, trade, and group with players from the opposite faction. LFR and LFD are automatically cross faction. Group finder there is a switch to enable or disable cross faction. Communities also have the option at creation to be faction specific or cross faction. This is the default mode of the game.

War mode- We already have it. Wpvp enabled. Add some more pvp world content and keep it relevant throughout an expansion.

Timewalking mode- The entire game scales to you and your group. Everything outside the current expansion content. When enabled if you go into a dungeon/raid your group will be automatically filled out with relevant roles by AI NPCs that will perform their role and the mechanics of the fight.

It’s fairly obvious that there’s going to be a new landmass between Kalimdor and Zalandar.

My guess; Kezan and a continent-sized Undermine.

1 Like

It’s discovered that the gnomes of gnomeragan are actually the first ones in disguise - being the master robot creators they are they created the Jailer.

Everyone laughs and laughs awkwardly and that’s the whole expansion.

After this entire and last xpac you guys can’t write anything of quality

4 Likes

Honestly when everyone was saying how 9.2 better be good, y’all did massive ptr testing and this is the hot garbage you released? Overturned and bugged out raid, boring season affix, terrible pvp balance? Yeah I’ll pass.

2 Likes

MAKE PLAYABLE GNOLLS! /10char

Hmm a map of Azeroth, except not the usual tan and darkened?

I think that is a big hint.

I am going to try to go into this with a more open mind starting… … … NOW!

OK, Blizzard. I am ready to be WoWed.

(Heh. See what I did there, guys? Did you see that? Huh? See it? I lol’d at my own joke. LoL.)

The next expansion is taking us to The Island of Misfit Toys
sorry I ruined the surprise my bad

World of Disappointment.

3 Likes

The game was better when it had pvp servers. There is no division any longer, and all the leaders are becoming soft. Sylvanas is becoming redeemed, truly a sad day when the Forsaken have lost their “Dark Lady” Thrall went from war like, to hippy off to “find himself” Then came back again as what? So, Horde and Alliance now dissolved, all the pain and suffering behind us. Now all we do is sit around the campfire holding hands. Singing happy, happy, joy, joy songs. What’s next, portals randomly appearing on Azeroth.
Unleashing Zerg upon the world! The Queen of Blades, the new main boss of all bosses.

Call me optimistic, But I’m Praying that Shadowlands was an expansion to just keep us out of Azeroth for a time. So as the time frames are different, I truly hope we can a big over hall and when leave shadow lands we end up in a future Azeroth. Because time works differently there. I’d love to step out into a future of wow with a huge overhaul to graphics and mechanics. I’d like to see the Mechanics take a huge stop where even classes will be changed and the fight mechanics of mobs are more reactive to what you’re doing, if you’re they see that there loosing, they might call for help from the mobs across the way are a little farther up in the dungeon asking for help. I’d like to see CC/Enchanting type classes added and making you needing them to do a normal dungeon and especilly on heroic and Mythic.
Also I’d love to see a more push and pull mechanics in battles on mobs. Give Warrior Tanks a two phase tanking path… one where they do a lot of dmg and AOE hits. Drawing all mobs with Anger. as the warrior leaves his 10-15 second attack mode he enters a Regression defensive mode, because he’s burned his attack out. so in that mode he’d do different attacks raise his Defense drastically and shout out commands that give small boost to either Attack, mana regen, or put a reactive armor that reflects attacks back on mobs , or call for health, so the healer gets a bonus to healing for 10 sec he’s defending… etc… all classes could be reworked. give Druids Treeform back and allow them to operate in two modes… he can slowly walk. or he can root himself giving aoe healing to people class to him (say 20m) also effervescent can heal everyone around him… but the negative is that his hots would be weaker. because he’d tap into nature with is roots and could give everyone close barkskin and tranquility would be stronger… Maybe even when rooted his Group heal wild growth could put a small Lifebloom at the end… just ideas.
Also. Bring back real Glyphs and Gem Crafting to put in gear… allow the player more customization that way… A dungeon boss drop should be random, if its warrior chest with 2 gems, and your a pally tank. it might be better for you… let us decide how we want our characters. Not the Developers just building a pathway where everyone ends up the same.
Mythic +, loose it. the best gear progressions where in TBC and WOTLK. imo, the gear was random… that coujld be disappointing, but it got you to run again and again to get that item and when you did… you felt like it was all worth it. old progression… Blues in normal. Blues close to epic and one epic in heroics. so in Mythic have a few pieces everyone can use to help them become better to there raid group… and Badges plus buying gear with them was great. because even if you never got that item, you were still working towards very good items…
3 dps class’s should go. Id like to see a hunter that could take a tree called engineer, uses robots he builds as pets and if you like he could even be a tank… but I think robots with special features are better. He builds turrets etc… and Ice Mage that Can tank… on mages you have three specs all dps and people play the best spec every time.
if nothing else… take the world PvP talents and just let us chose 3 and not activate pvp but also let us use in dungeons… good abilities in them… tell people max your level frst and you get them. or you could choose how good they are and put one at 40, then 50 and then 60 or move them up ten if you add ten levels in expansion…

I cannot wait for the big news =)

" For nearly 28 years, the Warcraft Universe has ignited imaginations across the globe through rich storytelling and expansive worlds"

And yet you guys decided to destroy pretty much all the pre established lore in order to prop up a cardboard cut out a robot.

8 Likes

I can’t help but think this is bad news.

I keep hoping they’ve learned from the success of classic that the current design/direction of the game has contributed to its decline and will go back to the older, tried-and-true style.

But I don’t think the current team really knows that. They are too caught up in the e-sport/seasonal approach (because it’s lazy) to really bring the game back to a time when it was good.

1 Like

Blizzard.

You may only get one shot at doing 10.0 right.

The future of WoW is in your hands.

My only real problem is that Blizzard cannot be proven to be WoW’s biggest group of fans.

Are we there yet? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I know these forums hate mobile games, but I am so damn curious what they are going to announce.
Also, a bit hyped to hear if we are getting a new class or not in 10.0