Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

The sky is falling LMAO!!!

I wouldnt let him or Ion narrate another vid for a long while. Those guys just dig WoW deeper and deeper into the grave

2 Likes

I don’t see the jailor fearing dragons.

True, but you never know!! We’ll see!!

We need more puntable races

This would have me interested in the game again. /Kneejerk

Date saved, much hype

Ooof. I’m guessing no one checked out “This day in history” let’s see… Oklahoma City
bombing, The Branch Davidian compound raid in Waco, the End of the Bay of Pigs dilemma and Reese Witherspoon was arrested. Ironically it’s also the day Boston Marathon first ran and also the day the Boston went under lockdown to find the suspects of the Boston Marathon bombing. Also Jane Mansfield and Eliot Ness died.

But in better news the Simpsons debuted on the Tracy Ulman show.

1 Like

The Void Lords. It’s always been hinting at the Void Lords.

It will look good on paper, that’s about it…

Fantastic news, can’t wait. ZM is a fun zone with gear that’s readily available for me as a solo player (will try LFR later). :grinning:

2 Likes

No way in hell. A race that doesn’t have gender differences or even normal faces is realistically one of the last ones that would ever be playable. We just got broker-themed armor this patch, that should be a clear enough sign that they have no interest in doing anything else with this race once the expansion is over.

And another neutral race being added is an even bigger pipe dream.

Yeah I am leaning to that.

While chromie may be cruel with that harsh kickout from chromie time at level 50 to the cold harsh world of SL…I realize they are just following orders.

Chromie is cruel, not evil

and well…since bronze dragons sees all time strands I’d have them if evil “fixing” the jailors time line long ago.

Oh, he’s on to us. You…dump his butt in a time loop going to no where. and you…mind wipe like we did for Thrall’s first human female fling. Make everyone forget who he is…

Job done…we are none the wiser. and SL never happened. Wait a second…there is the “it was a dream” sequence that could work.

They said it was an IP for a Warcraft mobile variant, not what we’re currently playing

So, I’m honestly gonna ask.

Why is WoW esports considered a healthy metric for game balance?

Isn’t the entire concept of an esport just another name for exploit central?

No, seriously.

And, what with how Shadowlands played out?

I honestly hope you people know what you’re doing this time.

Because as far as live retail goes?

You clearly don’t yet.

That SL’s even needs an, “It was all just a dream,” sequence at all is laughable.

No way. Never again I’ll pay so much to play 8 dungeons for 2 years.

The only expansion I didnt played was Pandaria.

I was playing warcraft 1 online when it came out. So for sure I played vanilla.

I want a refund of shadowlands. Retail price and the monthly fees since then.

What a bunch of mesmerizing thieves
Lame lame lame lame company lowering the standards of the industry.

2 Likes

I … would play that. Is that wrong?

Please just completely merge alliance and horde. There’s no reason to keep people from chatting/playing and interacting with each other anymore. Have Deathwing come back to life somehow and destroy Stormwind and Org and build a new city where ally/horde can interact now.

2 Likes

They’ve said they don’t want to do that to avoid forcing people into co-existing if they don’t want to.

Though I’m not sure why they just can’t make it an opt-in like War Mode. I know that might be a coding nightmare, but it’d be worth it in the long run.

I mean, even in times of war, there would be defectors who aid the other side. That’s just how war works.

3 Likes