Save Chaos Bolt

God bless you Living dead girl.

6 Likes

I just see so many missed opportunities to give us a healthy population.

We should have had transfers to the server since day one. And CS should have been locked.

Why add more people to the server where people lag during every event?

7 Likes

This was probably the dumbest move for CB. Paid transfers off would be OK but not great. Free transfers to CB would have been bis (so RP people from other RP realms could come here).

Such an out-of-touch move.

11 Likes

They could have at least asked the community before amputating.

5 Likes

are they merging realms? Where can I read about this?

I’ll miss Summongirl. And I’ll miss Raccoon trying to sell that Digmaster :frowning:

9 Likes

What a colossal mess up by blizz again. The server had a great economy, easy to find groups, recognizable faces, and so on. It was an actual RP PVP server and not a streamer mega server. I aint leaving, they will have to delete my characters. If that happens, an unsub is next

12 Likes

This is a poorly conceived and implemented idea. They should have either opened transfers from Crusader Strike to Chaos Bolt or just left things alone.

7 Likes

I mean, 5400+ unique characters logging raids would have been a mega server back in the day, I think.

:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Live free of streamers or die.

4 Likes

I’m not sure is this is blizzard not understanding or simply not caring.

10 Likes

Yeah its absolutely bizarre

Way to give in to the server-is-dead doomers blizz

2 Likes

Hoping we don’t lose many people from this. GDI our server was so nice and cozy :[

7 Likes

Asmongold didn’t even play p2 lol

1 Like

Destroying a server with no kind of input or notice is probably not the way you want to loudly advertise to the players that your team has no idea what it’s doing.

14 Likes

It is a good way to get people to quit though. If they’re what they were going for, that I guess they’ve succeeded.

3 Likes

I’m seriously over SoD if they kill my server like this. Horrible news.

6 Likes

How did Blizzard “KILL” chaos bolt? What would you suggest? They ban streamers from specific servers just to cater to you??

Your mock rage is comical.

Provide more insight on what you think they can do to ensure the server doesn’t “die” instead of pointing fingers.

This seems to be the highlight of your thread.

As a former Chaos Bolt player who rerolled to Crusader Strike, seems to be (as much as I dislike him) Asmongold is doing the server a favor in bringing more players.

the biggest failure of SoD is how everyone is, now at least, sequestered to mega servers where a true sense of community can’t develop. Instead we’re left to rot in discords ran by libertarian-capitalists and illegal substance that im not allowed to name chemists.

Truly an awful outcome and I hope in the future blizz devs try more to manage server populations at a healthy level.

2 Likes