Save Big on WoW Black Friday Deals

I have SL and BCC already and the only way I would pay for the other thing is if it was to help pay for Bobby’s severance package so we no longer have to hear about him

I check for the announcement every single day on Wowhead.

1 Like

Because they didn’t thought this through.

2 Likes

just gave u guys more money

1 Like

I’ll probably get some more stuff already got most of the store stuff but I like the sales to get small odds and ends

Didn’t they just do a pretty recent 6 month promo the other month?

Are we moving up the timetable for how often we pump out high quality mounts & transmog in return for money?

It helps them inflate their metrics for the stockholders…which considering the current price of ATVI stock…yeah

1 Like

Maybe it’s to fund the Bobby Kotick severance package.

4 Likes

There’s already screenshots…spoiler alert…they look like questing armor.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/tier-sets-coming-in-shadowlands-patch-9-2-progenitor-tier-appearances-revealed-324835

1 Like

Now we get to dress up like aman’thul

Pushing those sales to look good for this quater?

1 Like

Hmmm… 40% discount brings this package to $33. Yah! Now I already have the mount and the pet, which is discounted from the package. Yah! New price is $20?! Let’s do the math with normal prices… mount is $25, pet is $10, and the Pack is normal $55 = the transmog is $20. So… 40% discount ONLY applies if you HAVEN’T previously purchased the mount and pet. No discount if you’ve been loyal customer. :frowning:

I tested this out. I have Argi and selected the bundle. On the checkout screen it told me that I already owned Argi and deducted him from the cost. Then it applied the bundle discount to the Celestial Steed portion. Transmog is a flat $20.

You can still cancel after reviewing so you are not locked into a purchase if you just walk through it to see what the total with taxes and fees is for your state or region.

Yes, the Transmog is the new part and is listed for sale as a stand alone item for $20. OR you can buy the bundle and get a discount on the mount and Argi. So, it does deduct the pet or mount if you already have them.

I admit, I really like the transmog. I also really really like that new cat mount and have not gotten it yet. Hnnnnng.

3 Likes

Hey Blizz, can you do a services sale for me? Want to transfer some characters, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yikes. How absolutely and unbelievably tone deaf can this company be? Every time I think they’ve managed to stop the bleeding, they just open up a new hole from which to bleed from. It’s almost comical how many of these disasters they can string together.

The idea that they used to create 8-10 tier sets of this quality every single raid tier is such a foreign concept to me nowadays it feels like I’m living in a fever dream.

Somewhere along the line we must have accepted that we should pay more for less, because the quality of work that this company is putting out seems like they’ve lost 80% of the development team or something. Do you just not have enough people on staff? Do you not care anymore? Are you spread too thin amongst other games? What is going on? Why would you intentionally decline the quality of your product this dramatically to funnel it into a cash shop item? I’d bet 90% of us would rather you just raise the subscription fee 5 bucks a month, hire the appropriate amount of human beings and pair them a fair wage, and fix the game properly.

4 Likes

How do you have a Black Friday sale and almost nothing is actually on sale? How about putting game services on sale

3 Likes

Thank you for the offer, but I am not interested.

Where is the bulk character transfer service?

1 Like

Why are the game services not on sale

1 Like