Save 50% on Select Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Summer Sale!

What about server transfers? I need transfer off 4 characters off of this dead server and bunch of friend need to do so too.

5 Likes

why not put other CE pets/mounts on the store as well if you’re gonna put the MoP ones up?

7 Likes

+1 for adding digital packs for the other CEs as well, including Overwatch, Starcraft and whatever else has WoW collectables.

4 Likes

Id have been impressed if it was char services…

3 Likes

Happy birthday to me!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!!

8 Likes

I’ve never used my MoP CE mount because it’s stupid looking but selling it still ain’t cool Blizz.

6 Likes

The Imperial Quilen! In the words of Ancient Pandaren Scholars.

I’m gettin eeett

6 Likes

Ty! I was always bummed to have missed the Imperial and the new ones don’t fly. I’ve got a new best friend now :grin:

8 Likes

I’m kinda-sorta interested in using up my Blizzard balance on Twilight, Soul of the Aspects or Lil’Ragnaros but at the same time kinda-sorta not.

Alterac Brew-Pup on sale again.

…time for some guild giveaways.

1 Like

I was hoping there would be a name change discount

It was available initially one way via digital payment, it never had any value to start.

The only items that had value were the vanilla through cata CEs; TCGs before the WoD duping; the big blizzard bear; and any other item for WoW that was never made available through the store/BMAH.

Let’s not fool ourselves into thinking digital goods have any worthwhile value when compared to limited print goods.

Overall good change for blizzard to put the MoP digital deluxe items up again after 6+ years. Creates parity with the WoD/Legion/BFA (and soon to be shadowlands) digital deluxe upgrades.

What a load of tripe.

2 Likes

I wonder if they are going to do it with earlier Collector’s Editions. I would love it as I missed out on them due to financial reasons. However, I can understand if some get upset with that idea.

1 Like

No Wrath CE Pengu?
Alas, perhaps next time, Blizzard. You almost had more of my dillarydoos.

1 Like

If they reprint the boxes and allow for fair dissemination then it would be ok. Although blizzard would have to ensure no scalpers or people buying out the items in sub 1 minute cause they have lower ping to California, or blizzard posting it in at a time more advantageous to certain time zones.

Why only a select few pets? I was hoping to get the Blossoming Agent on sale :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Meant Ancient, Blossoming Anciet :wink:

1 Like

If they would put the Big Blizzard Bear up for sale, I would buy it in a heartbeat!

1 Like