Save 30% on Select Game Services

sadly, mechagnome can’t be demon hunters.

Insane prices for 1 character, 30% really isnt that much…
Nor worth it for me to get excited, 50% definitely, but 30% sounds like blizz is in need of funds.
For transfers prices you should at least be able to transfer/race change 3 at a time, more then fair.

Not to complain about a sale, but yeah, a special price on multiples would be nice. 30 percent is just … “Ok” …

Sweet i can race change to an allied race now, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

perfect. Not sure I’ll get the zandalari rep I want by the 13th, but this’ll deffo mean i get to RC my druid into a zandalari druid after the rep requirement is removed.

aaaaand that’s exactly blizards plan. You got me. hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

It would be great if you finished connecting dead realms instead of doing another half job like last time. Entire guilds shouldn’t have to pay to leave a dead realm because Blizzard decides to arbitrarily connect realms while leaving many of them in stasis.

1 Like

I think one of Ion’s unbreakable laws is that a race can’t be both druid and paladin.

Is this the new Shadowlands release date?

Or is this close to the new Shadowlands release date?

Or have you even decided on a new Shadowlands release date yet?

Or have you already decided but were waiting for me to ask to tell us all the new Shadowlands release date?

Or would you privately tell me the new Shadowlands release date and I’ll keep it secret from the bad people?

Or is this post secretly telling us the new Shadowlands release date by using the number of words in the two sentences as the month and day respectively?

Or have you secretly hired a spy network to subconsciously implant the new Shadowlands release date in our minds through subtle hints and suggestions and at the opportune time you’ll say the keyword and we’ll instantly know the new Shadowlands release date?

If I were to capture one of the secret spy men you hired would he be able to tell me the entire new Shadowlands release date or does he only know a portion of the date to implant.

If the new Shadowlands release date were converted to binary, then to hexadecimal and translated to German, how scary would it sound?

2 Likes

Oh boy that’s not true. I forgot zandalari, they can be both. It figures a horde race.

i kinda wanna transfer 5 characters, but i’m not sure how i feel about spending 110 bucks on character transfers… should i do it? …i’m canadian so it’s 22 bucks per character.

1 Like

Omg, I just did a character transfer on Tuesday. >.>

Why are the 120 boosts not included?

1 Like

You’re not wrong. I bought a couple race changes before and I’m pretty sure they were $20. I think they raised the price of race changes to make up for the fact that you don’t have to pay anymore for customisation, including gender change.

But they still won’t offer a discount on Boosts which is lame.

Especially after they jacked up the price of them here in Australia.

1 Like

Awesome ! buy a lvl 120 now and let us downgrade it to level 50, free of charge !
truly mindblowing Blizzard (claps)

Just do it!

Haha, I did a server transfer and a race change, just two weeks ago. I probably wouldn’t have wanted to wait for the sale anyways, I really had to change that character up! :rofl:

1 Like

seems weird they’d offer this right as they make leveling a lot easier. I don’t see the point in paying for those services anymore…anyone can level an alt army in days now.

also lol @ the people saying nov 15 is the expansion release date. not sure how a random sale date is now all of a sudden related to the expansion, but okay.

Same really. I am trying to think of anyone else I may have a desire to change in the next year or so and prebuy during the sale and hold it until I am ready to change them.

1 Like