Save 30% on Select Game Services

Save 30% on Select Game Services

It won’t be long until the journey into the Shadowland begins. To help you prepare, select character services are available for 30% below their normal price from now through November 15, 2020.

View Full Article

21 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

That’s nice! People will be able to easily switch to the new Allied Races that are easier to unlock! Awesome!

11 Likes

Oh nice! And it’s up for so long too. May consider doing some stuff then.

2 Likes

nice, but why 30% and not the usual 50%?

12 Likes

Because people will see this announcement and think “oh lordy I must pay moneys for this service right meow!”.

2 Likes

Thanks Blizz, How about a bundle realm transfer one of these days?

14 Likes

Interesting end date

17 Likes

Siiiiick!!! Man I’m torn on what I want to become for a little bit lol.

It’s a Sunday

Cool, revert the covenant zone requirement change now.

1 Like

Welp might finally race change my Nightborne since I regret mine. So ugly and no customization

3 Likes

Really close to my chosen guess for the new launch date, suspiciously close.

Quickly, EVERYONE TO HORDE!

6 Likes

It’s probably nothing, seems too early to me. But still, interesting that it ends the day before one of the possible launch days.

1 Like

why not give race and class changes in barber shop?

Any later date then the 17th just seems bad too me, delaying raid release or releasing too close to the holidays for good support on blizzards end.

Could get behind that.

This is world of warcraft, not final fantasy where you’re some rando who can be god in every 6 ways to sunday.

1 Like

Does anyone know if there will be any free gender/race/name changes offered when prepatch or shadowlands drops?

Same haha Ima do a gnome for a bit and then change at prepatch again lol