Savage Horde vs Evil Horde

I say we kill all our leaders and start over.

Its the only way to start fresh.

2 Likes

A fresh start could really be the best thing, for the story at last.

1 Like

Did you see Garithos call them “wretched animals” and kick them out of the city? Like they are just supposed to go roam around the country-side and die because Garithos is such a terrible person? Like he wasn’t just using them?

Garithos got what he deserved. And that’s not even bringing up the Blood Elves.

18 Likes

I like how you’re accusing me of being nasty towards Sylvanas fans while at the same time making excuses for your own pettiness and grudges you’ve committed. Your use of double standards is pretty great- ever think of becoming a career politician?

Couldn’t at all have been because the lead writer is a massive Sylvanas/Nathanos fanboy himself, could it? :thinking:

Apparently, wanting peace makes you a bootlicker of the opposite faction now.

Her short story literally paints her as a villain because she only sees her people as tools for her own gain. You’re only helping me make my case here, bud.

I honestly wouldn’t be against this at this point. I’ve no real attachment to any of the faction leaders.

Betrayal is still betrayal.

3 Likes

If you are referring to Steven Danuser then this is a slur against him. #1 he’s not the lead writer Alex Afrasiabi is, and #2 he’s not anymore a Sylvanas fanboy than anyone else at Blizzard, Sylvanas is a beloved character in the IP, voiced by the lovely Patty Matson who Steve is friends with, and Steve was only hired in the last 5 years so he’s not exactly steering the ship at Blizzard. He wrote Dark Mirror and posted some stuff on Twitter about Nathanos and now everyone mislabels him and slanders him with that.

But go ahead and think you know everything.

6 Likes

Yes it does. If peace means letting your people getting slaughtered. I’m looking at Baine.

That’s a whole lot of another delusion. She even says later on that she has grown to liking the Forsaken and wanting to protect them. She grew as a character. You simply always ignored all of it.
And if you weren’t aware, this sentence of her was first said as she was still living.

And now you’re only here to say. “Haha Forsaken suck lolz”. How sad.

You are.

10 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Nothing against her as a person, but her voice-acting is horrible. I hated it the first moment I heard it in Wrath. Sad they couldn’t get her original VA back.

http://warcraft.blizzpro.com/2017/11/04/the-powerful-women-of-warcraft-voice-actor-panel/

First paragraph, last sentence. Lead narrative designer. Granted, this article is 3 years old, but I would challenge you to show me a more recent article or document that says otherwise.

Wouldn’t you too want to protect mindless zealots who will willingly give their lives for your safety?

You’re doing it again.

I can’t even tell if you’re realizing how delusional your posts look to others and how much filled with spite and hate they seem to be.

5 Likes

The only delusion here is thinking that Sylvanas had any semblance of a heart for the past what… 17 years? Hahaha.

3 Likes

Steve’s job is mostly writing major dialogue in collaboration with Christie Golden who consults on dialogue for the cinematics. He is part of the storytelling team, but he is in no way the “head writer”

Alex Afrasiabi is the Creative Development lead developer, aka the “head writer” such as it exists, the role that Chris Metzen had at Blizzard before he retired.

Steve does not unilaterally make decisions in any way, shape or form. Alex doesn’t either, but all story decisions have to go through Alex because that’s his job.

You and everyone who likes to accuse Steve, and Christie, and now Madeleine of making story decisions and accuse them of being the “lead writer” are all wrong.

From Steve’s job descriptions: “Collaborator on cinematic scripts, short stories, comics, and transmedia storytelling. Specialties include dialogue writing, editing, and voiceover sessions.”

Not lead writer.

3 Likes

Implying that they don’t have any say at all in the story making is disingenuous, however. So don’t try and pretend that he has no say at all.

And you don’t get why people are thinking you are mockign fans and are full with hate? Okey.

Sylvanas was cold even during live. As a living she said “My rangers are arrows in my quiver”. Nothing wrong with that. Yes she grew over the years as a character. You chose to ignore it because it doesn’t fit in to your view of her.

But your spiteful attitude is something entirely different.

20 Likes

Yep, she matured into her full villain role.

I think you’re mistaking me for yourself here, in your refusal to accept her as the villain she’s always been. There was room for her to change and grow from Classic to Wrath, but that was all completely wiped away in Cataclysm.

I am very set and confident in my beliefs, which I have shown and proven to you here several times over already. If you’re failing to grasp the bigger picture then that is your problem. Sylvanas has always been a villain and that’s that. End of story. Move on or continue to wallow in ignorance.

Okay then. Like that was ever an argument I made.

Look, nothing personal, I just find it really tacky when people accuse Steve of being a Sylvanas fanboy and imply that he is the lead writer, or like he has any control over how the long-term plot development happens.

If you don’t know who he is, and if you are at all interested in Warcraft lore, I would suggest you get to know Alex Afrasiabi (he’s much more reclusive than Steve and Christie, not on social media, which is why he doesn’t get the same hate they do).

He has been working on WoW from the beginning, mostly for Chris Metzen, then with Chris Metzen, and now as the new Chris Metzen and the most people know about him is his occasional Blizzcon interview. Instead everyone gives Steve and Christie grief because they’re vocal on twitter.

He’s responsible for the “Dojo” meme where no negativity is allowed by the way, probably why the modern Horde is so toothless. They don’t realize people hate this story direction.

3 Likes

Nope. Her story went pretty clear in the opposite direction. She even cared for the Forsaken.
You simply hate it when characters don’t role over to the Alliance.

Says the one ignoring Sylvanas entire story and character growth.

You are one of the most cancerous people, filling this forum with hate and nothing else than “lolz Sylvanas evul”. That’s literally it for years.

6 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/hMqU3ft

Yeah… no clue where people would ever get that idea. :roll_eyes:

You know he did that for all characters right?

a[quote=“Aussielight-dathremar, post:16, topic:592766”]
I was hoping for a plot twist but it ended up being sadly predictable
[/quote]

A possible plot twist is that BfA was the second lie, we’ll see story isn’t over yet. If they really promised they will deliver.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that almost nobody wanted Teldrassil, least of all the night elf fan base.

4 Likes

Well, no SANE person wanted the teldrassil burning, but there are some sick individuals who did like it.

4 Likes