Saturday Maintenance?

Never seen this before. Who’s running this game now? SOE?

Pathetic

It’s only an hour in the morning. Have some coffee and breakfast while you wait :+1:t2:

9 Likes

You must be new.

6 Likes

Would you rather things remain broken until Tuesday? Odd play, but you do you.

2 Likes

SOE wouldn’t have given you this much warning.

2 Likes

the sooner they get the bugs and kinks worked out, the better.

1 Like

Yeah, I looked and it’s just one hour. After a major launch. I’m good with it.

1 Like

I was actually hoping for Wednesday, personally.

2 Likes

No… it’s smart. They need to keep working on fixing the crap that’s broken. Your attitude needs some adjustment, sir.

3 Likes

So all the leg humpers are on tonight. Do the devs give you a cookie for being good sheep?

It’s obviously to fix the game-breaking 2 extra pieces of loot that the raid is giving out. No other reason to do it tomorrow.

And I have played this game a long time. As someone who worked nights for 99% of the time, I’m used to downtime during the week. Never on weekends.

It’s still pathetic.

1 Like

Yes, it’s so clear now. They’re obviously doing a Saturday maintenance for the fix they’re not implementing until Tuesday. Why didn’t we think of that?

Its the loot hot fix for raiding isn’t it?

No, they already said that won’t be until Tuesday.

Are you saying you wouldn’t want to come into work on a Saturday to do something that was wholly unnecessary to do until Tuesday?

No, no. Of course not. I just wasn’t thinking clearly earlier.

1 Like

Also to implement nerfs/buffs.

Those are being implemented on Tuesday too.

welcome to beta.

1 Like

Happens when Bliz pushes out expacs to fast and didn’t fix the issues in beta. Good thing though they can continue testing with retail and adjust/fix along the way.

I have no issues with Maintenance. They could have it during prime time gaming time I don’t mind.
*Honestly I don’t see why people complain so much.

1 Like