[A] [Sargeras] <Blame it on Lag> Weekend Evening 10/11H Raid Guild Recruiting for Mythic!

Blame it on Lag on Sargeras is recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones! We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H. We were 5/10M SOD, 7/10M CN and in BFA we were 11/12M Ny’alotha, 5/8M EP and 7/9M BoD. We are an Alliance guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS (especially Mages!), DPS Warrior, or Tanks with off specs for Sepulcher.

RAID TIMES (Central Time)
Saturday 7pm-11pm
Sunday 7pm-10pm
(Grouping is at 6:45 PM both days)

We also have an additional, optional Wednesday and Thursday night guild activity (lower difficulty raid, or Mythic+ dungeons) starting around 7:00 PM. Our Mythic+ Dungeon community currently pushes keys most nights of the week. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot.

You can apply via our wowaudit site link below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our guild master:
Tariya: Discord - Tariya#5813

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/sargeras/blame-it-on-lag/laggers

Happy Raiding!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Send me a poke and get to know our team!

Looking for some more slightly normal raiders (either casual or semi-hardcore) looking to progress and down bosses!

Still looking for more for our roster! For prog raiders, heroic raiders, and fill ins!

Looking for a couple more!

Looking for some more kick butt dps! Can you beat our DH and still do mechanics? Cookies if you can!

Let’s doooooo this!

IT STARTS! Get in on the new patch in a new home with some slightly odd, but good peeps :grinning:
Give me a poke!

Patch is here! Raid is here next week! We would love some more friendly faces!

We start raiding next week! Get on board!

Boss smashy smashy!

We are all prepared and anxious to raid, more are still welcome, would LOVE a good boom chicken!

Ready to raid on Saturday, the more the merrier!!

Saturday heroic coming up. Would love another trial or two.

More ranged dps!!! We have spots! Poke me! (gently)

Lookin for more dps!

Got more heroics to do!

Looking for more

Hey all! Looking for some ranged DPS or a dps with a tank offspec!

Looking for more great dps!