DH LF Aotc/Mythic Raiding Guild

255 ilvl havoc/vengeance
max renown in kyrian, night fae, and Venthyr.
M+ 2.3k io Season 2
5/10M SoD, 7/11N SoF
active everyday
Preferred raid times 7-10pm CST weekdays, weekends any time after 3pm CST

Hey, I’d love to chat if you’re looking for H/M progression. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 CST.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

or apply at:
goo.gl/63g7bR

Hello we are The Coffee Shoppe

3/11 H
8/11N

We are looking for quality dps to join our ranks!
we are going to be going hard into mythic as soon as we can prioritizing tier to make it viable for us
We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm est

If this sounds like a spot for you then please add gilga2k#1922

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 7/11N in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
DH - DPS
Mage
Warrior - DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST starting in a couple weeks.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hello! Order of the Silver Hand is an alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage looking for talented raiders to join our team. All events will be organized and will offer a relaxed and helpful mythic raiding progression experience. Below are key takeaways:

• Goal: AOTC + CE Push
  • Current: 2/11 Heroic, 7/11 Normal SotFO
  • Achieved AOTC + 3/10M SOD + KSM Season 1, 2
  • Raiding 6hrs/week: Tuesday/Thursday 08:30pm to 11:30pm EST.
  • Focus on a relaxed raiding atmosphere.
  • Host Optional Fun Nights to do Alt runs, WoW achievements, transmog/mount runs

Would love to chat more about you joining our mythic raiding team.

If interested we encourage you to apply here: https://forms.gle/6EkeePwDQ8yTf7MT7

If you have any questions please let me know.

• Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

how far did the guild go in SoD? for comparison

thank you for replying. however i am going to have to decline.

sorry it doesnt auto populate replies we did 3/10M SoD took a huge break and 5/10M CN

Hey Âmôn,
BiOL is always looking for good raiders to down bosses together. Check us out below and if interested give me a poke on discord and we can chat.
have a good one!