Sapphronetta & Grizzek

Was doing old quests in BFA i never started and ran into this couple. I was like what?! Can they have children, what would a gome & gob child look like? An if they do have a child what exansion would it show up (with exansion time skips and characters aging).

2 Likes

We don’t really know whether gnomes and goblins can have children. As for when a child might show up (if it were to happen), it depends on whether they have a story in mind and/or want to devote time to making a unique model for the character. Vereesa has a couple of half-elf children, but as far as I know, they have never appeared in the game.

7 Likes

Saphronetta and Grizzek are the best power couple in WoW. Need more of their daring adventures of escaping the Cartels.

4 Likes

Ugly? Kidding (well, sorta…not a fan of either race). I suppose if you’re being kind you could cobble together a cute kid from the two…maybe a more gnome-looking kid with the goblin coloring and pointy ears. >_>; That said the actual couple itself is adorable.

1 Like

Their love is an unholy abomination and the fact that the game won’t let me kill them over it makes me angry.

Yeah I was wondering if the baby would take after the mother and look more gnomish with green skin or something like that.

I thought Taurens were carebears, what happened buddy?

Wait I got it, Scarlet Crusade brainwashed you, some electric shock, I mean jumper cables, would help with that I’m sure.

Likely a gnome with green hair. :8ball::robot:

2 Likes

I mean if we’re using Me’dan as any metric, all races in Warcraft are seemingly cross-compatible with eachother since he’s 25% Orc, 25% Draenei, and 50% Human.

Even if we don’t count Me’dan, his mother Garona is 50% Orc and 50% Draenei, which are races from two different planets. I’d say Goblin + Gnome works fine by comparison.

2 Likes

Wasnt sure if he was canon or not, last time i heard about him. He ahot himself into space to save another planet