Sap lasts 8 seconds?

Blitz, Gilneas.

I find the rogue in stealth with the pickup B-lining to Lighthouse

DG him , get blinded. Trinket, somehow Cloak of Shadows immune to every single attack I throw out can’t get to melee in time, it gets capped. His Cloak of shadows lasted entire duration of the cap.

Later, Stand 40 yards off flag again after he dead,

Get sapped for 8 full seconds so long he can run 40 yards, cap the full 6 seconds and I am STILL sapped.

WTF is this garbage? Literally no counterplay at all

3 Likes

No idea what game you’re playing but sap is 6 seconds

1 Like

It’s supposed to be

How can I be sapped from 40 yards, 1-2 seconds for him to runt o cap and cap it before even DG or death’s caress reaches

No, smokebomb not up

in blitz, it takes only 4 seconds to cap base nodes and pick up the eots flag. So if sap is 6 seconds, he has time to move and complete the cap before sap breaks.

1 Like

That explains it. I think I counted 6 mississipi too fast on a cap as a test.

cloak of shadows does not stop cap being interrupted… nor does it stop physical attacks… so that’s just a cheater bud.

It’s not giving 100% dodge with veil of midnight anymore?

it does but getting attacked still stops them from capping… also stand behind them…

1 Like

tis not they nurfed on tues

Yea Rogue in Blitz are good. I capped in a full kidney shot. Just like Druids can cap in a cyclone. Any hard 5 second CC. Probably hunter Frozen Trap too, and fears…

All the options to ninja-cap for everyone.

That gets removed in 10.2.7, still removes physical effects though so can still be used to remove bleeds and disarms and whatnot

Standing 40y off of cap point doesn’t work like in RBG’s

Because cloak will stop every magic attack DK can do and you cant run that far in 4s to auto attack, worse with smoke bomb. Even death and decay ignored.

Need to make cloak not able to cap like bubble at this point.

If paladin can’t cap with IMMUNE IMMUNE IMMUNE, neither should Rogue

I’m not talking class balance I’m talking about NOT being punished for doing the right thing: By guarding a node 40 yards off point

2 Likes

We should go back to only paladin having an immunity on a 5 minute CD. Immunity is never fun.