San'Layn Spell Animations Done or Not Done?

Hopefully NOT done, because I can barely even see any visual change in the spells except the blood beast summon. I thought hero talents are supposed to visually change the class? If current set of animations are final, then what the hell Blizz. Yikes.

At least give chompy teeth visual effect like feral ferocious bite or hunter kill command pls?

Its alpha for crying out loud… does the hero spec WORK. Does it do the things its supposed to do. This isnt some early access demo, its for testing. Visuals should be the last thing you should be looking at.

Is this why WoW is just screwed? Test phases just arent used for testing and just “omg my pink pony isnt pink enough!”.

Go do some testing, thats what this phase is about.

You must be completely phased out of reality if you don’t know that Blizzard actually often keeps most of the awful crap we see in alpha and does not change it. Most common of these are in fact visual bits. I’m simply hoping this isn’t a final product, considering half of “hero talents” marketing is over visual changes to your kit.

2 Likes

So gameplay is fine then? No bugs? No changes because they are boring? That’s why gameplay is in the gutter, so phase back into reality and get the gameplay where it needs to be.

Lol, not at all the point of my post but alright random numbers bro #47.

2 Likes

The point of alpha is for testing. Visuals can and often are updated at any time, they are reluctant to change gameplay.

While visual updates can and do happen, they’re usually minimal changes that don’t make much of a difference from how they were in alpha to release. I’ll argue that gameplay changes are tweaked way more often than visual. For that matter, if a spec is underperforming, it often recieves buffs and reworks throughout the life time of an expansion. Spell visuals on the other hand, are rarely uipdated throughout the course of an expansion. They happen but, not often.

4 Likes

Fine, when the game is garbage everyone knows who to blame.

Yeah… remember when they said that Wraith Walk was just a placeholder animation and here we are what 8 years later.

5 Likes

Yes, I remember Wraith Walk, I remember how buggy it was because no one was testing stuff and they had to make a glyph to “fix” it.