Sanguine Depths: Invis Pot Question

Hi folks,

I’m playing around with a MDT route for tyrannical weeks in SD, and I was wondering if it’s possible to use an invis pot and skip by the Head Custodian Javlin pack.

I wasn’t sure if opening the gate behind this pack would 1) break the invis of the person who opens it, and 2) if invis breaks, would the group be too close to the Javlin pack and pull aggro anyways.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular scenario?

Thanks!

The route the tank I usually run with does involves an invis skip here… I think? Maybe to clarify, this is the room with the dude who spews out tornadoes after the bridge, just before you open the gate to the ring where the second boss is, right?

Anyway, we don’t typically have any issues with butt pulls here… unless someone isn’t paying attention :smiley:

1 Like

Correct. :slight_smile:

You are fine to invis pot past him and open the gate with no issue, only the head custodian can aggro onto you, every other mob is neutral in that room. If you don’t want to invis pot or shroud you can wait for the head custodian to patrol towards the left wall and you can run past him without issue as well.

1 Like

Great tip; thank you! I might suggest to the group to use an invis pot anyhow, just for extra safety. :slight_smile: