Sanctum of Domination Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Covenants are a bad experience. Hope Sylvanas wins this raid.

5 Likes

I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but don’t think for a second this is all on Blizzard. There are plenty of people on these forums who think the “you” in your achievements doesn’t matter only the toon you do it on.

I put this all on Blizzard, as, overwhelmingly people have complained about having to do the same thing over and over on multiple toons. The fact that flying was auto granted for the entire account for the last 3 xpacs demonstrates this fact.

1 Like

They actually only work in the Maw – so I would assume PvP and M+ are discounted from this.

Nope, the gems individual effects work everywhere.
Only the set bonus effect is Maw/Torghast/raid restricted.

Oh really? Eh – I dont think the gems will be too impactful by themselves. The set bonus however is good not being outside the Maw.

Yep. From the article,

“While each individual Shard’s power works anywhere, inserting three of the same type into your gear creates a Rune Word, granting you a powerful boon that increases your combat potency even further within the Maw, Torghast, and the Sanctum of Domination.”

It really depends on how well (if at all) the gem effects stack. If you can stack something like the “increase damage 2% while you’re above 50% health” multiple times, that becomes a significant amount of power.

Lol who are you?

RIP

This looks really cool! I can’t wait to try these new Domination Shards!

1 Like

Wait
not another system

2 Likes

Another currency to grind. MONTHS later than it should have been. How exactly am I supposed to be excited for this?

3 Likes

It’s a computer game. Amazingly, it’s also made on a computer! Which they all have. In their homes!

It’s not like that had to strap a mill and a lathe to the back of their fancy cars and drag it home so they could work. I seriously doubt this was much of a hindrance, despite what they, and all Blizzard apologists, have had to say about it.

1 Like

Thankfully, $$$ talks to Blizzard, and the extreme mass hysteria and likely ensuing sub drops will ensure we don’t have a nightmare tier like this again at the start of an expansion.

Yes , so come raid with us or keep dying in pvp :rofl:

Update title for this announcement on RF Wing 3 but not a blue post that you’re working and reviewed issues with bugs on this week campaing, please just a little bit of communication with player base.

this definitely seems like a good thread to complain about unrelated issues