San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Well, I just saw something about a possible leak and if it is accurate then there is no San’layn. I don’t trust leaks that but this is the second so called leak and both never mention San’layn at all. This one does mention Vulpera, no more factions, most AR’s being combined with there core race as cosmetics and other stuff. I’ll post one players reply that gave the MMO-Champion notes below.

MMO-Champion notes

Still going to wait till Blizzcon or some official post but I’m speechless right now.

That is true but they must have more then one guy working on an AR. I can see that taking as long if it is only one person working on an AR but there has got to be more imo.

Even if there is one for modeling, one for texture painting, one for rigging, one for animations, one for armor, etc. it should not take this long. Once it is made you can send a copy to each and let them do their work and then just combine everything once it’s all done.

I’m going to finish up the two models I have been working on and then I’m going to time how long it takes to make a new model, paint it, rig it, bake onto low poly, animations, voice, etc. and I’ll post my results somewhere on the WoW forums because it cannot possibly take that long to do. I’ve done most of the above mentioned and it took maybe 2 weeks at 8 hrs a day to get most of that stuff done.

I thank you for your reply but I still don’t get it.

1 Like