San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Huzzah! Term paper completed! Now I can spend some time typing up some study guides for…my…finals…aaarrrggghhhh. DX

That said, I was thinking about that Silvermoon Battle scenario I mentioned as a possible allied race unlock questline for San’layn, and thinking on it more led me to consider that it may serve better as another event before the unlock questline actually occurs, or even after it. It wouldn’t be focused on San’layn specifically, though they would play a good role in it, and after the fact, it would give them a reason to set up shop in the Ghostlands to help protect Silvermoon.

In other words, ideas kept flowing, and it started becoming a very epic questline utilizing many of the Horde races. In the future, I’ll try to think that scenario up, and maybe an unlock questline, when I find the time and inspiration.

Then again, my inspiration led to a form of Ogre Democracy somehow, so I’m sure I could figure something out with some research. ^^;

4 Likes