San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

Well, that was an exciting minute.

Everyone alright?

We shall not be silenced!!

I hope the culprit of this offense is locked in the deepest, darkest cell of the Stockades!

The ones with the kobolds, yes

Blue post was saying the forums are having issues.

The culprit was technology. I knew it would turn on us eventually.

3 Likes

I was so confused when I saw all of the locked threads.

Clearly another sign that Skynet is nigh.

Also, according to one poster on another thread anyone who wants San’layn is an edgelord.

Well… They’re not wrong…

It’s like being an edgelord is a bad thing. Also my understanding of edgelord is someone who says something edgy and intentionally insulting to garner attention.

Good pupper! Indeed I am! Nightborne are neat, I hope ladies get more hair styles myself so I can get one I really like on mine.

I wouldn’t mind that. I do wish that they’d tell us if they’re not ever planning on putting them in, including next expansion. But a death theme for an expansion sounds lovely.

I survived lockmageddon!

Could be worse. I’d rather be the Queen of edgelords than the queen of “Nice guys”. Granted the emo stereotype thing and nihilism is annoying because that’s very far from my actual mentality.

Edgy can mean multiple things, but usually it’s an insult. Granted not one I take seriously. A troll stirring up trouble is a different “edgy” than "I AM MY SCARS"edgy. (I loved that cinematic)

1 Like

I think they will put them in. Especially if they have s financial incentive (people willing to race change for example). Like I have wanted an elven horde druid since Cata. i was hoping for nightborne druid but an undead blood elf druid is something I would consider race changing into for example taking inspiration from the icc polymorphs, blood magic loa, and maybe the druid deathknight cards from hearthstone! As far as the progress if the kultiran models teach us anything is if they modify models to give us slightly different races it can still take awhile. So if its a blood elf reskin that may be quicker but a better sanlayn model would possibly have night elf/ blood elf model choices, unique casting animations, different melee animations, and gait / movement to show they are undead. Maybe an unsated form and gaining a racial buff after killing units.

3 Likes

This thread inspired me so much to get with the vampire shtick that I spent more time on this alt and WABAM! I now have a mask with fangs.

So, I’m basically a vampire now, right?

5 Likes

It is a glorious mask.

3 Likes

Indeed, sister. It makes me want to bite things to death now.

Of course, that was a problem even before I got the mask. Comes with the territory of maining a worgen and all that.

3 Likes

Just need the clawed foot wraps from Harjatan to complete the look.

2 Likes

Running Nighthold over and over has been so draining as is… do I really want to add ToS to the routine?

Yes. Yes I do.

Luckily it’s the second boss so not as painful.

Sucks to be the raid I put together and then abandon 2 bosses in tho :3

Laughs in Chaotic Evil