San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

The thing all true BE fans want, Silvermoon in ruins and a warzone story that VEs can have a part in.

1 Like

Very sussy.

1 Like

VEs have gotten more than enough.

3 Likes

I mean with the Scourge rampaging across Azeroth who knows how bad it is right now.

1 Like

Alliance race is still better though. Demolish Iron Forge. Steal all their mead.

Yeah, which would be fine I guess, at least it’s our story as opposed to just something used to make the Alliance feel good about themselves yet again.

Though according to the new BE quest or whatever they were chased off from Silvermoon, so most are probably concentrated in Northrend.

That’s just giving them yet another excuse to play victim.

I’d much rather see the trolls suffer a loss for once.

For once? What are you smoking lol

2 Likes

Let’s be real: Blizzard only remembers the Horde exists during faction conflict. I forgot I wasn’t just playing an Alliance storyline this xpac.

2 Likes

I didn’t pay attention to SLs story at all since I quit like a year ago so I wouldn’t know :rofl: Alls I know is they’re trying to inject more Alliance characters into Horde (cough Calia) and it’s obnoxious. I also know Tyrande and Jaina were constant focuses in the expansion or something. Like night elves got the entire night fae zone around them, story and all, yet most of the other druidic races were kinda just… you know. Not highlighted. :woman_shrugging:

And it was yet another way to make the Alliance feel good about themselves by yelling at the Horde in that zone so yay fun times. It ruined the zone for me.

2 Likes

You’re not wrong, but I’m really happy about that brief moment Huln got in Ardenweald and that HMT got some special dialogue.

2 Likes

Let them cry. Let’s also destroy the Velves rocks since they want to keep bringing up destroyed Silvermoon. Lay waste to all Alliance.

1 Like

You vs the guy she told you not to worry about.

2 Likes

Didn’t you hear Zan?

The old Silvermoon will still be playable

And the best part of advocating for Quelthalas to become a warzone! Void Elves can ride the coat tails of that story!

Who knows if we lost it or not though of course

Have you ever known BE fans to want Quelthalas destroyed while coupling it w somehow being a positive because VEs can take part in the story too?

Void Elves should not ride the coat tails of BE story they have gotten enough from BEs.

And Sanlayn / DR fans are done a detriment too imo if you think coupling the request with an idea for destroying Silvermoon does them any service.

1 Like

They may have an interest in protecting silvermoon. Might lead to like a scenario where blood elves try to find help and meet some friendly san’layn helping take down some bad guys.

Idk, the blood elf starting zone had you basically on the edge of deciding between alliance or horde until you discover the night elf spy and distrust of alliance. Then Slyvannas speaks on behalf of the blood elves to join the horde.

Having that in a reverse situation where blood elves speak for someone like San’layn would be poetic.

Anyway we know what phasing could do. A warzone could be turned into a beautiful place by the end of the campaign. Could have some toggles if you want to go back to like the combat phase.

I don’t think I should defend myself as a blood elf fan because I don’t mind having reasons to fight invaders in our lands. And this is all speculation on some sketchy leaks.

We all want different things. Personally wouldn’t mind having silvermoon and surrounding areas as an endgame zone for a while. I would enjoy the scenery.

1 Like

I would very much mind it if it involved the Alliance myself. If it was a zone with a revamp and new enemies that had nothing to do with the Alliance and we got stuff (and no combat within the city because that’s tired), then I’d be fine with it.

Why do we keep having to pretend the blood elves aren’t really as invested in the Horde as anyone else?

5 Likes

I don’t mind it so much as it makes world pvp a thing. I used to like stuff like that. Crossfaction may change how people play anyways.

Well its like this …

I think it’s pretty suspicious that an alleged Blood Elf fan wants to have a place that is already in ruins be further decimated. That’s a distinctly alliance fan stance.

I think trolls should have their cities permanently left occupied, half-broken, reduced to rubble, with 90% of their people wiped out instead.