San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

I’m sure you do from the pro VE idea of involving them in a story that wreck Quelthalas.

Have you not played any video games where you fight to defend your lands? Like you see some pretty cool scenes sometimes.

They didn’t come to Silvermoon during the prepatch. It felt odd.

What I prefer most is for us to finally defeat them.

If this were BFA, I’d be more likely to entertain such a leak. But it is way off from where WoW story is now. And us becoming everyone’s enemy is laughable.

They need to concentrate on rebuilding Azeroth and getting rid of that huge sword before there is no Azeroth left. The world has been bleeding for almost two expacs.

We already did that. Go play the RTS games.

1 Like

Any number of things can happen.

grins
Many doors lie before us.

Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

I hope they don’t go with a Silvermoon besieged. It’s a Horde city that needs a rebuild but more shock value destroy the city to maybe rebuild it later is bad writing.

Blood elves are Horde, high elves gave up their claim to Quel’thalas when they abandoned it on principles.

Void elves abandoned it when they choose research over their peoples concerns.

If war does break out again blizzard should be tossed out. At this point another war against the Horde or Alliance would be dumb.

1 Like

It could be the scarlet crusade that takes over it for all we know?

Again, we can defend our homes without being foils for the Alliance, though. Plus we’ve been doing that for far too long anyway. Rebuilding efforts sound more interesting than yet another war in cities. Wars in the game can easily happen in new zones or where there’s lots of conflict but cities themselves should probably be well defended and ignored at this point.

Still a toss blizzard out.

People want their cities… Blizzards insistence in forcing us into Sw/org is a misstep they’ve continually made.

If blizzard didn’t get that from BfA then they’re lost.

1 Like

Why would the Scarlet Crusade travel that far? And why would that make us an enemy city? The leak is dumb. Doesn’t need entertained.

Alliance shouldn’t be riding the coat tails to any story involving Quelthalas, its not their zone they have no ties to it. We could need help fighting scourge at the borders (horde questing) while the rest of the zone simply involves questing to reflect a new Quelthalas (horde questing)

Gilneas is obviously a parallel in northern EK and Alliance questing not involving Horde in any way can be involved there helping Worgen and Gilneas etc

The only reason to wishful think it into existence is if its something someone wanted for a long time, since BFA for example like that poster has been on about, well I think its time to move on from hoping Quelthalas turns into a war zone and VEs can ride the coat tails of that story, ie: it shouldn’t happen move on

Who knows. It’s speculation. I can not see the future. Only make educated guesses.

All I know is Turalyon , Alleria and there son got a whole prophecy on them. They were acting pretty sus in the books. And they sowed seeds of future plots in the past. They always hint stuff.

Yeah, exactly. They can have Gilneas and no Horde cities. Work on a new world tree or something. I dunno, but I definitely think they should not touch Horde zones at all. It’s a tired trope to have a raid in a Horde city at this point.

4 Likes

Instead of Quel’thalas falling, let’s have Senjin and Zandalar fall instead.

1 Like

Their business doesn’t involve us. The only one that has any link to us is Alleria. And I see them having more of a conflict within the Alliance.

I’d prefer an Alliance city. But most of all want Azeroth to rebuild before being torn apart again.

2 Likes

Zandalar is an awful city. The Alliance can have it.

Senjin is a very good military target that gives the Alliance a pathway in to attacking Orgrimmar.

1 Like

So much this, yes. Island Expeditions indicated so much that they could be doing that don’t involve trying to raze cities. Battles in Northrend would be fine (I’ve been obviously hoping for that) but around greater Azeroth, unless it has something to do with rampaging scourge or non-faction-related enemies, I would give it a pass.

2 Likes

Imagine trying to argue for DR/Sanlayn by introducing an idea that slaps BE fans in the face like wrecking Quelthalas. All the while advocating that a bombed Silvermoon is better than them not updating it and somehow claiming that is an example of being a Blood Elf fan.

All for flying. Yay, we can fly over our rubble. Seems like something a Helfer would come up with.

2 Likes

Blood Elves have gotten raw deal after raw deal. Let some other Horde race get a raw deal for once.

1 Like