San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

I loved seeing the death of that gnome lol but I didn’t think it was over the top enough in my opinion

2 Likes

vamps are yucky, i am not a fan of yucky. but i’m a fan of the dedication fallynn has put into this and how nice she is.

I could spam you with pretty vampires, I have about 1,000,000 of those :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, but understandable. I appreciate your support even though you are not a vampire fan!

1 Like

shhh, quiet, dont summon the pinky.
:innocent:

Don’t shush me, thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

well i do like some vamp related stuff, like buffy and angel. and giles. giles could have his own series and i’d watch it. hehe

I have non-vamp characters too! Like my paladin. She uses the light to protect her family and for the good of Azeroth!

Art by https://twitter.com/CherRo_Art

Here she is with her lover… who is a San’layn.

Via https://twitter.com/gynesisx

Fun fact: Those two are an OC couple owned by my lover and I <3

5 Likes

/peers thru fingers
eek.

nice art!
huh, she’s a thicc’er belf, eh?

2 Likes

Yeah, she is the example I always give for different body typing! She is a very muscular lady elf, abs of steel, I always say. She has a compulsive need to constantly exercise (tragic backstory XD) and sometimes doesn’t know when to stop. She never wants to be caught weak again, however. Resulting in a very fit, very strong elf.

Ysila is the reason I really want muscular lady elves. Granted, Falls would get a muscular body as well. I think most of my lady elves would, as I play a lot of melee.

Fun fact: She’s my muse to get a body like that irl. I’d love to have those abs :drooling_face:

1 Like

This is the only thread I stull have alerts on.

1 Like

Russell Edgington…“And now time for the weather, Tiffany?” One of the best characters on that show XD

1 Like

I had an interesting dream last night, well, one of my rare coherent ones. It was a weird tree-like setup for ability gain in this game. Except, it was for a mage, I’ll just assume it was a spec.

There were abilities that were vampire-related, leading up to ‘princely’ and ‘royal’ terminology. I think it was referring to a blood mage & also referencing the blood princes. Blood mage would be an interesting fourth spec for mage itself, though I don’t necessarily think it’s needed, as cool as it would be to explore, unless it was tank or healer, which I’m not sure makes sense.

It did get me thinking a tad of class skins though, and how ‘blood mage’ would make for a cool class skin. Whereas a demo lock could have a skin and turn all of their demons into undead entities for being a ‘necromancer’.

Just random class-related thoughts. I know people have brought up a ‘vampire’ class here, which would be interesting, though I do see them more as a race or customization myself. Customization that would be cool to have earnable by quest, even, for multiple races.

Red or jet black eyes don’t seem a difficult concept for many races. Claws either (DH have a transmog for them, after all, so a customization for races doesn’t sound crazy even for multiple.) The fangs thing would be the difficult part. While yeah, they don’t have to include fangs, I would hope they’d be there. Still annoys me that Thalassian elves don’t have fangs on their models, yet Alleria & Sylv have them in like every cinematic -.-

2 Likes

i’m searching for my version of class skins. your post reminded me of it. will post it when i find it so i dont have to type it all up again

1 Like

potential customization idea:
a new spec for every class that includes a shapeshift into an unique race with preset gear appearance. examples are:

warlock
spec: necromancer
shapeshift: lich or banshee. the lich/ banshee for necro could be male/female san’layn instead for horde
pets: undead (if horde sanlayn, bat pets?)

priest
spec: mindcontroller
shapeshift: naga
pets: charmed npcs

druid
spec: faery magic
shapeshift: dryad/keeper of the grove
pets: sprite darters

hunter
spec: dark ranger (belf if horde, nelf if alliance)
shapeshift: dark ranger
pets: whateva

etc

the fact its preset armor makes it possible to play races with unique body types, etc. could roll in vrykul, ethereals, and other non standard body types. it also allows wiggle room for adding playable races that are otherwise unavailable.

1 Like

those were my best 4. other ideas:

shaman
spec: bard - totems become war drums that you are animated playing.
shapeshift: ?
pets: floating musical instruments

warrior
spec: beserker
shapeshift: alliance vrykul, horde taunka
pets: ?

rogue
spec: ninja - can scale walls/trees up to set height, like 5 ft maybe. use ranged weapons only.

paladin
spec: archangel
shapeshift: gold colored kyrian maybe?

demon hunter
spec: stone soldier
shapeshift: those gargoyle venthyr?

monk
spec: ook
shapeshift: hozen

death knight
spec: ?

mage
spec: time lord
shapeshift: ethereal?

1 Like

I like the sound of some of these, yeah! Demon hunter sounds neat. Though I think bard would fit hunter more, but that would be covered by dark ranger. Blood shaman or rock shaman (tank) might be a bit more fitting though. I love bards… hm… or mage, I feel like mage also works better than shaman for bard, for floating weapons and such like that. It’s how I play my bard in WoW!

But yeah these are neat ideas in general. Never been a huge fan of hozen myself though, so would very much pass on that spec XD

Night Elves would like a word with Blizzard about their so-called, “Attention.”

I seriously don’t expect you lot want to be genocided overall just for existing either, right?

What…even is this comment? Can someone explain to me what exactly this person is trying to imply or get at?

3 Likes

I can only construed that they where meaning to post in another thread?

2 Likes