San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

spooptober got me batty for the darkfallen allied race !!

3 Likes

Haven’t been following this thread, but…
While San’layn are definitely my most desired allied race, I would be happy with undead belf customization at this point. It’d serve well enough, especially if red eyes came packaged with it.

3 Likes

Vampy elves when? :worried:

Please, Blizzard? Pretty please? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the support ^^ Aside from that I LOVE your name and mog though, have to say it, so fancy!

Yeah that’s fair, I’d just hope for some lore to go along with it myself too, since there’s holes there left from things like the BfA alliance war campaign. I wrote up an idea for a “Night Warrior” like questline for it that would mend that. Red eyes, fangs, and bat-like ears (which, granted, we have coming up at least, they look bat-like) would be decent.

Though I do favor an allied race above all, if they go with customization, I just hope for a tiny tidbit of lore as well. Perhaps in like 9.1 or something, based on feedback!

4 Likes

I’d muddle through with DK belf skin tones with red eyes instead of blue. That would be enough to make me happy.

thanks. i cant take credit for it. Rosenylund ( the classic priest not the cute warlock ) actually gave me this name. was going bonkers trying to find something for a shadowpriest

4 Likes

Since the ogre thread is being remade, I figured I’d mention that the sethrak one is being remade as well, in case anyone hasn’t mentioned yet. The backing behind the remaking isn’t quite as strong as it is for ogres, though.

It’s also only a few days till the pre-patch now. While testing on the PTR, I found Lana’thel and one of the blood princes appear as a mini-boss in Icecrown. Kind of a waste imo, but it is what it is.

My idea of using the San’layn to get an easy base in Icecrown has, unfortunately, been rendered null becasue of that, but I wasn’t expecting anything in my wildest dreams, it was less a suggestion and more an idea into the void for funs.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll need to update the index on the second post, I’ll try to pay attention to it but people can feel free to post the link in here if they want when it’s remade. Any particular reason?

3 Likes

The OP was only about sethrak for Alliance, despite the fact a very large portion of the sethrak fanbase wants them for Horde and despite that the Devoted are set to go Horde. Leaving out the Horde side of things left out the majority of sethrak lore and some of us felt it caused people who wanted them on Horde to not show their support.

The idea is to make the new thread less biased and open towards both factions.

Also the OP has some design flaws I think, and I’ll be working with Nadezhdha to fix those and improve it.

5 Likes

Ah alright, good luck! I’m neutral on it, hope it doesn’t spark too much of an issue! When it’s updated I’ll fix my post up there in index

4 Likes

This has been my dream since launch night, neutral or Horde only I don’t care as long as I get sethrak playable on Horde.

11 Likes

Wunderschön used Spacial Rift!

3 Likes

I’m quite excited to see the results.

5 Likes

Welp, I finally made it. It is a work in progress however, so please keep that in mind:

10 Likes

Somand here. So, Trust Level 3…

7 Likes

Look at this lovely piece of art work! Not my character of course, but people often share art in the Coven’s discord. Source is here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZGRZYZ

Hoping to find more to share sometime soon. It’s that time of year!

13 Likes

Very nice piece. I like the goblet of blood or what I assume is blood. The flames are a nice touch also.

On a separate note, Blood-Queen Fallynn I made a backup plan if our deal falls thru. If your Queenliness can’t grant me Invincible I am working on using the Stonemaul Ogres Altar of Storms for some luck. If that fails I am not sure who I’d go to after that tbh. Any genies in game I can talk to? I won’t even bother with any Jinn since they don’t offer wishes.

5 Likes

Visit the fortune teller on Darkmoon Isle?

5 Likes

For got about that. Thanks.

5 Likes

Be blessed by this post. I hope you get your drop. :slight_smile:

Oh, and blessed by Lana’thel with a guitar too. Cannot forget that.

14 Likes