San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Thats odd.

Can you show the whole card for that one?

San’layn (recently) have all mostly had the red eyes like Dark Rangers, though many mob model San’layn still have the black or white eyes from Wrath.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/45/7/1668349474-f514b2d7be88afe90589051363185f3782c7e6f31a82cf22da33ac19152f0d9a.png

I said it before in this thread and I will say it again

WE DON’T NEED MORE ELVES :rage:

That card looks like a standard belf dressed up as a San’layn.

Seems like a regular blood elf to me considering that our belves do dabble in blood magic.

3 Likes

We might not need more elves, but Belves could use more customizations. Considering we didn’t get much last pass.

10 Likes

I don’t think any of the ones in ICC have red eyes but I could be wrong since I haven’t been there in years.

2 Likes

None of them do.

The idea of that being one of their features is a mandela effect influenced by vampires having red eyes in other forms of media.

2 Likes

I mean…no, but I WOULD like The Druids of the Flame.
Not to mention San’Layne if they keep all the weirder design aspects (Wings and the like.) they’d at least be sufficiently different that I’d be alright with it.

After having messed around with the Dracthtyr I think any future race coming out with less options will be a huge disappointment. The number of customizations they get is insane and allows for your Drac to be even more unique especially since they have body options which is something I’ve wanted for all the current races for a very long time.

+1 Playable San’layn for the Horde.
+1 Million for every race getting as many customizations as Dracthyr have.

7 Likes

The ones more recently from BFA did have red eyes, but the ones still using the old model don’t. Drevan for instance had I think silver or black eyes. His acolytes though had the Dark Ranger red if I remember correctly.

A lot of hearthstone cards I think have shown them with red as well. (Though as above not exclusively.)

See above.

But you are partially right as far as the San’layn as a force from ICC and even their more senior members now.

All of this my friend. All of it.

5 Likes

Wanted to wish a happy US Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating it this week. Whatever your plans are, I hope you all have a fun, happy, and safe holiday. And also get to munch on lots of delicious food, of course!

7 days until Dragonflight releases! :dragon:

Still hoping for official Horde San’layn someday! :wine_glass::bat:

8 Likes

Happy December everyone! :snowman_with_snow:

Tracklist with timestamps are on the video’s YouTube page description.

As always with a new month, I submit a few in-game race request suggestions for playable races I want to see someday, including San’layn of course. While it’s possible we’d just see them as more customization options for Blood/Void/Night Elves at this point, I’m still wanting to keep at it for some official representation of San’layn in the Horde.

If you’re interested in doing some in-game suggestions also, I have a guide with steps on how to do so here:

And whatever plans everyone has this month, please have a fun, happy, and safe holiday season! :christmas_tree::man_vampire:

Still dreaming of San’layn officially joining the Horde someday. :wine_glass::bat:

3 Likes

So I wonder what happened to original san’layn dark fallen blood elf players who started the san’layn discord and community who made this thread? Fate, Fallayn, and etc people. Not manhunting or anything else like that. It’s just kind of feels forgotten atleast in terms of the San’layn power to the Horde for those who were extremely passion of being Forsaken forever, Dark Rangers, and etc or just talking about San’layn in general that is.

Just what the heck happened it feels like time hasn’t been kind to everyone so far within the WoW Community.

likely everyone “gave up” after blizzard gave the elves one skin color and eye color and called it a day. Just very unlikely for blizzard to go any farther because of how lazy they are. I would’ve quit asking as well after that.

1 Like

Yea I mean I agree after years and decades of waiting for darkfallen to be a thing only to be given just one eye color and skin tune yea is kind of lazy. I just wished blizzard could have learned a thing or two from V Rising. That Game has tons of customization Options for vampires.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty sad they didn’t put much effort into it.
They could have made it something really well done and awesome, and just settled on the bare minimum. Letting players using some preexisting NPC assets.

I’m often saying they need a small dev team dedicated to this sort of thing. Constantly adding new customizations, requested races, etc. Keep players happy and retain them.
There’s a serious history of bread crumbing…doing something new or giving us something that gets everyone happy, make us think they’re listening, we list things we want or like, and then it’s crickets.

There’s a ton of customization options players have been asking for for years that should have been added by now…character customizations, playable races, I’ll even group in classes people want to play their characters as. Guess this is where you insert joke about them being a small indie company.

4 Likes

Many of them have become a bit frustrated with the way Blizzard didn’t add many of the options requested and how they were finally implemented with little care for the work fans had put into the idea.

Plus they only added Dark Ranger options… which were oddly locked to a specific skin tone.

Honestly there is a lot more Blizzard can and should do for this request. But I understand many who have become disillusioned over how its been handled.

6 Likes

Chris Metzen: Here’s a Hope Candle. Struggle And Suffer Well

Struggle and Suffer Well, fellow Forsaken.

As with every year during Winter Veil, I take several screenshots with the flying sleigh ride. This year, I get to take my San’layn character as opposed to having to rely on Glyph of Disguise!

Introducing Santa’layn!

Hope everyone is having a good Winter Veil! :christmas_tree::man_vampire:

Still dreaming of San’layn being a full race someday! :wine_glass::bat:

3 Likes

Happy Winter Veil everyone! Whatever your plans are, I hope you all are having a fun, happy, and wonderful holiday! :christmas_tree:

Still dreaming of San’layn being a full race someday! :wine_glass::bat:

8 Likes