San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

I would be much happier for 4 for new Allied races … San’layn , Ogre , Naga(with two forms) or whatever . With every class possible and playable. Compared to Dracthyr with 50 new costumisations and only one playable class .

10 Likes

I’d rather blizzard just step up and actually provide the customizations they should have when they entered into this concept.

Updating and expanding the races customizations should always have been done with far more care and thought than they put into it not to mention far more equally across the board.

Their decisions to cut corners and just leave things as they are is a constant failing that Blizzard needs to address.

7 Likes

Suffer well.

Actually story driven Dhamphyrs and the new Forsaken lore would seriously help get this done well now!

Also, it’s Halloween!

Why the miss!?

1 Like

Every Halloween I do check back on this thread. It’s kinda of crazy that it’s been so long that a self imposed tradition has settled in for myself.

6 Likes

I swear if I am able it won’t make it past an unanswered 2022…

1 Like

Some requests best the stretches of time.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I wonder if a potential allied race mount for San’layn could be a vampiric take on the dk’s deathcharger.

5 Likes

I don’t see why not.

I know some have suggested wolves or bats as well. Even a mist form or swarm of bats mounts.

All of which I think would be cool.

:wine_glass: :bat:

4 Likes

With it being one week until Halloween, I wanted to find some Halloween bat related recipes to share! :jack_o_lantern:

This is what I found so far:

I’ll keep an eye out for other neat Halloween things to share. :wine_glass::bat:

6 Likes

I’ve been using the steeds from Revendreth a fair bit on my BE DK. I need to take the time and finish the steps to get Blanchy. Also another good one.

No reason they couldn’t come up with some cool mount that’d fit as well as having the racial that does a mist or bat form etc. Could give it a timer and make it work like a mount.

I’m still wondering if there’ll be access to Door of Shadows or if it’ll be a shadowlands only thing. I’ve enjoyed it as well.

2 Likes

Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

Sorry I haven’t done more this year. Been busy IRL, so I haven’t had as much time as I’d want. Anyway, enjoy some spooky music:

Whatever your plans are today, I hope everyone has a fun, happy, and safe Halloween!

Still hoping for San’layn in the Horde! :wine_glass::bat:

4 Likes

With a new month, I’ve done my usual monthly in-game race request suggestions, and I always include San’layn in my request suggestions. Even if Darkfallen in general are in a bit of a weird limbo of being a customization race. Still, I feel it’s important to keep at it with the support, even if San’layn may end up slapped onto several races as customization options.

If anyone is interested in doing something similar for your wanted races, I made a guide in here a long time ago that shows the steps of how to do in-game suggestions here:

Still keeping hope to see San’layn officially join the Horde. I don’t know what direction they’d go if they were to become playable somehow, but I still want to show off support for them at least being part of the Horde somehow. :wine_glass::bat:

8 Likes

I hope we get an injection of San’layn/Darkfallen art in the dk expansion in hearthstone.

3 Likes

That would be amazingly nice to see.

Even better would be if they added more customizations for san’layn. Or a new AR.

1 Like

There’s this san’layn who kills blood elves.

Rare · Spell · March of the Lich King · Give your hero +5 Health. Spend 3 Corpses to gain 5 more and draw a card.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/45/6/1668284855-upcoming-81849.png

This san’layn looks like a simple blood elf.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/45/6/1668284856-f514b2d7be88afe90589051363185f3782c7e6f31a82cf22da33ac19152f0d9a.png

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t reply to this faster but I’ve been busy with election stuff, regardless I’m still hoping for this as well because I would totally race change in a snap if San’layn were a playable Horde race/Horde Allied Race, like legit this character would become my San’layn Warlock. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

If San’layn became their own race, I’d reroll my current “San’layn” into one with the same class and spec: Shadow Priest. Otherwise, I’d look at any San’layn customization options and change my character as I saw fit.

Though I’d still prefer them as their own race so they would get more love and better treatment than being slapped onto Blood Elves. As I said before, I don’t know what the chances are they’d be their own playable race. Still, a Darkspear Troll can dream…

:wine_glass::bat:

3 Likes

San’layn art is looking pretty good!

1 Like

They are beautiful but there is one that does not look like a darkfallen.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/45/7/1668341848-screenshot-20221112-222422-discord.jpg

It could be a blood elf newly transformed into a san’layn or just a mistake by Blizzard.:thinking: