San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

well looks like we are all going to do lucid nightmare together. only ends after all the posters in here get it.

1 Like

Darn undead biting horses. My hippogryphs rarely bite.

2 Likes

I never did get into the WoW TCG. Then of course it got discontinued. Kinda wish I got a few cards for prosperities sake. I did play hearthstone for a bit but kinda got over that quick. Sad though cause it gets frequent updates haha.

1 Like

Ugh but that was so rough. I mean… worth it? But rough.

They need to add an unarmored nightmare horse to ride. The only one there is PvP. Another secret, maybe? One would hope…

2 Likes

I have a few Darkfallen mogs ready and waiting:

16 Likes

I’m not big into card games and admittedly just collected them to try and get the mounts. I was far younger back then though. My money would have been better spent on pokemon cards. I had some. Lost them. It’s actually a shame.

I only have a few Ninetales & Vulpix cards now.

3 Likes

Oh yeah–I forgot about the shoulder wings. I really love those shoulders a lot. That’s what I was talking about, too! They’re really neat.

6 Likes

There does exist a community continuing the old TCG that even made custom new cards and sets. I’ve never tried it, but they sure are a dedicated bunch.

There’s also a module for playing it via Tabletop Simulator, that I believe has an online component to it, but I only messed around with that briefly, and didn’t play with randoms, only a casual match or two with a friend.

Northrend is a popular zone. I’m not surprised we keep going back there.

I wouldn’t be opposed given it’s my all time favorite zone if I’m going to be honest, lol.

1 Like

I’m out of likes at the moment, but those look good!

3 Likes

Ngl it’d be both sad and funny but also 100% likely that they update northrend before outland.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know the males could look like that. I like the male Dark Ranger or whatever he is just prefer a different color scheme.

1 Like

Thanks! Now we just need Blizzard to pony up the allied race or at the very least customization options. I’m torn though. As an allied race, Darkfallen would come with unique racials which would be cool. On the other hand, as customizations added to Blood Elves, I’d save money on race changes. >_>

Either way, I’ll be happy as long as we get one or the other.

4 Likes

That armor set comes in a couple color variants, and there’s always this set if you want something else:

3 Likes

I am fine either way. I personally don’t want alliance dark rangers so I’d like it if they do a darkfallen AR for it to be horde with the alliance getting something else.

2 Likes

So, in otherwords, it is alright to wish death upon someone who you disagree with because of them on Twitter, but it isn’t alright for someone to leak that information out.

7 Likes

I’ll say this. I doubt it was the OP that ordered the bots. The reality is that much like goldbuying botting is a double edged sword. There are people currently in Classic that will buy gold and send it to competing pvpers or raiders in an attempt to get their account flagged and banned. The same thing applies with botting it can be used to suspend or ruin someone’s reputation on purpose. And it’s not like it’s an expensive thing to do. It’s what? 10-20 dollars?

That’s an intense leap in logic to make my guy, but a’right

I’m ambivalent towards undead Alliance Night Elves. It’s just not an interesting theme to me. But San’layn and Dark Rangers have been Horde staples for years and I’d really like those themes available to me on my Horde characters.

Assuming we even get Darkfallen as an allied race, I’m not holding out much hope for Blizzard to give them to Horde and something completely different to Alliance. With the Dragonflight crunch they’re under, I’d expect them to put together what they can with the least effort possible so they can focus all hands on Dragonflight.

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we do get Darkfallen for Horde and something else for Alliance though!

4 Likes