San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Well, it isn’t just me. The San’layn community in general is working to gather up info as well. I’m just helping as best as I can like I would with any other megathread who may potentially be getting their playable race wish granted. Though to be honest, Horde San’layn are one of my most wanted playable races, so I’m happy to be of help in general. :vampire:

Also with regards to a post I made few posts ago, Wowhead posted an article that 9.2.5 won’t start the same time as Season 4:

Which is a given, since other patches and seasons haven’t really released together to my knowledge.

Also, Wowhead mentions the WotLK Classic beta could be July or August:

I figured I’d mentioned this in case they happen to tie any potential races with WotLK, in which Darkfallen would fit very well. Might be a good idea to keep an eye on WotLK Classic’s release also, in case they tie any of that with 9.2.5 in general.

Will continue to keep an eye out for any other possible news of interest to report here. :wine_glass::bat:

8 Likes

Now I’m a good 80% sure those are the night warrior eyes, seeing them.

They do look mighty cool, though.

Yeah true but why would they be options for Blood Elves? Unless Blood & Night Elves share the same eyes… Which I didn’t think they did.

That’s my big hmmm there.

All the appearance toys change eyes.

I’m still not sure that we’re getting something in 9.2.5 because I can be a cynical old coot, but I’m suspicious. Granted, I have no idea how WoWhead works so it could be routine.

I’m pretty sure they’re the modern version of the eyeless look found on some undead elf NPCs, like Dar’Khan.

Those aren’t the Night Warrior eyes on Blood Elves. They are either an unused or NPC option and have been there since the eye revamp way back.

Here’s a comparison of that NPC eye option that Blood Elves have and the player usable Night Warrior eyes on Night Elves.

10 Likes

HMMMMMM

(Body clear enough)

Are those eyes not Dar’khan Drathir’s eyes?

On a side note something funny I thought about horde darkfallen is that they have the potential of outnumbering living blood elves.

13 Likes

Still waiting on vampires.

10 Likes

They are indeed his eyes!

6 Likes

I’d rather not have any association w Dar’Khan past bringing an end to him and moving BEs forward maybe they can design new eyes like that.

He’s not the only NPC with those eyes. I just can’t recall the names of any others.

6 Likes

Agreed, I don’t think eyes should be restricted based on one NPC. Plus, Lana’thel does have eyes quite like that.

9 Likes

Pretty much every Allied Race Community feels the same way.

No need to apologise.

At this point anyone’s “victory” would be a good sign for the future.

My 15 year old self will always remember the Blood Mages and Spellbreakers from the RTS.

He’s a Darkfallen, so they’re up for grabs!

Yet another NPC option that can be asked for! Since it is already ready!

5 Likes

Took 8 months off of the game but I am back for a bit. Just wanted to say I still 100% support this thread and honestly I am game for just about any customization or allied race people want.

Blizzard has given some cool things customization wise but hopefully there is more coming. My avatar/character is very important to me and the more options be it her race or class getting love I would very much appreciate!

8 Likes

While nothing new is really shown, Wowhead made an article reporting on that Alliance quest linked earlier:

I’m guessing there isn’t a Horde version on PTR yet. I assume there will be a Horde variant at some point, seeing as there are suppose to be events in Tirisfal Glades and it wouldn’t make sense to not do something there as Horde to begin with.

Will continue to keep an eye out for anything else of interest to report. :wine_glass::bat:

7 Likes

Yeah if their goal is to push Calia on the Horde having only so far the Alliance quest leak just continues to do wonders lol

Maybe our quest will be to kill her again. No more Menethils in Lordaeron.

2 Likes

I was hoping she wasn’t making it back from SL myself.

I feel like they are pushing her for the Horde though while never stopping to remind us of her Alliance adjacency which is beyond annoying enough imo since she wasn’t a Horde / Forsaken character to begin w

3 Likes

Yep they keep trying to force us to be more like Alliance. So now the Forsaken need a doorknob for a leader. Someone who stayed gone from Lordaeron long after Arthas was dead. She’s a loser.

3 Likes