San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Like a chihuahua, they can’t adequately gauge threats or situations.

9 Likes

As do I my friend. yet the mods clearly love you.

Yay!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Indeed, you and OP are blessed. Truly god wanted you to post music vides in this thread forevermore.

Sweet

5 Likes

what a poor soul. hating music. I can’t imagine such a life. I feel bad for you.

6 Likes

Hey now, see here. I’ve been a part of a Cult! It was led by a giant mutated Snake-Tauren and it worshipped the Old Gods. We were nothing if not consistent! Ahh those were the good old days. You young’ins just don’t know how good it was.

More seriously however, such insults are just the flailings of attention seekers, or parting shots from people who can’t match your razor wit; because they must have the last word. Good stuff as always however Fallynn. Love your posts and I truly hope that you get your wish for playable San’layn someday. Might even join you on the dark side if that happens. ^^

4 Likes

The whole hordebias/obsession argument seems extra silly now that all the hints and datamining are pointing at Darkfallen being for both factions.

1 Like

Shame.

Oh oh oh lets proselytize with MOAR MUSIK

2 Likes

Horde bias is when the alliance doesn’t get more things than the horde. That’s always been the logic unfortunately.

YES

5 Likes
1 Like

It is you who I feel sorry for.

Pretty much, yep. I’d be thrilled if we got an AR. I hope we get neutral guilds to go along with it, though. That would be awesome.

It’s up for debate if they’d go to Night Elves or Void Elves, but I imagine it’d go night elves. If AR, not really a problem, due to classes being locked, but I wonder if they do go customization over AR, and it goes to night elves, how druids would be handled.

Of course, one could argue “They use the death side of the scale” sort of like void priests to light, but they’d need new forms for that.

If people suspect it’s going to be night and blood elf models (which hasn’t happened before but with things like worgen, where there’s technically two models, it could be possible) and they’re an Allied Race, that’d be a ‘solution’ even if druids for them would be super neat.

Edit: What would be REALLY out of left field is if Humans got vampyr customization and were under the “darkfallen” banner for playable (stormheim reference/lore) but I sort of don’t see that, especially with the existence of night elf Dark rangers now.

6 Likes

I have no clue what they said because I have them blocked but I have to agree music is life, I always have it on even when I sleepy. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

6 Likes

this is who you should truly pity. The ones who just refuse to ever actually learn or better themselves.

Good good. Worship with us.

potentially a way for night elves to get warlock as well. sounds like alliance bias zomg!

7 Likes

I’unno, blocking your uselessness sounds like a vast improvement and betterment.

6 Likes

Oh noooo we can’t do that, that’d be an ISSUE!

But yeah in all seriousness, that’s true–and with mage/rogue opening up for all, maybe more lax class/race restrictions will emerge from it. I think a night elf vampyr warlock would be pretty neat, not going to lie.

4 Likes

It’s a QOL improvement because then you see all the witty replies instead of the pointless drama replies.

6 Likes