San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

I guess I’ll never get a response for any facts.

But you guys can still learn something incredibly useful: history.

Watch this if you ever get bored of sarcastic gifs and echo chambers.

Woo lawd this post is very extra. It’s also not a good way to start a conversation with how outright antagonizing you’re acting.

You don’t really get to complain how people respond to this. You reap what you sow and you done gone sown bad seed here.

This post reminds me of a villain speech. It almost reads like someone auditioning to play a bond villain. A very smol bond villain. The smallest. “yOuR dOwNfAlL, mIsTeR bOnD, iS nOt LiKiNg WhAt I lIkE aNd NoT dIsLiKiNg WhAt I hAte!”

Like chill out.

11 Likes

let’s see if it will let me post moosik

4 Likes

Uh oh…

They made a mistake.

1 Like

Obligatory silent hill Promise song post since it’s my favorite background horror song of all time, it’s simple but it does it well.

2 Likes

One of my favorite darker songs, though not that dark, is MCR teenagers which I can’t link here because language.

2 Likes

I LOVE the soundtrack from Silent hill, it’s super great, omg. I know, it’s not a horror film a ton like because they compare it to the games, but I never played the games myself and sincerely love it. Especially the music. Not the second one, though…

Also, yes! I’m a Helluva/Hazbin fan.

FUN FACT

I got art of my vampire OCs in that style.

Here’s one of them. I can’t post my main OC without covering his hands due to a rude gesture though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/marshmelloweee/

3 Likes

I love that one. Also their song “Blood” which also has a cuss. I might have linked it here in the past though… not sure.

(oops)

3 Likes

Some old weeb creepy osts. I know they usually aren’t really scary though because it’s usually hard to portray through animation.

3 Likes

Because no one cares. Stop being so cringe.

12 Likes

At one point I had their album and an Atreyu album called lead sails and paper anchors or something. Unfortunately they both got lost in a move.

I’ve been enjoying papa roach lately though some of the newer stuff is less ‘emo’ and more… I don’t know.

Anyhow off to bed for realizes.

5 Likes

Yes to music, no to history, how does history set to music go?

4 Likes

yay! HH and HB are awesome!

1 Like

Oh cool, right up there with Shrikes then.

Edit: The new thumbnail is just as traumatizing since it makes them look deranged XD

4 Likes

Yep, I love shrikes. They’re so neat.

Yeah, lil serial killer birbs

What I find odd is them trying to indicate I’m apparently saying they’re connected to someone? I haven’t made that claim myself.

This made me chuckle.

I just tossed em on ignore. Better not to engage with that.

I need to make a dnd monster based off these one day… I made a monster based off the Lyre Bird awhile back… Wonder if I still have that document.

7 Likes

I’ve been like wanting a new mage so I decided to make him a Nightborne, since they actually represent a continuation of the Highborne story I love them. Actually my priest was originally a NB uhm bcz I think they look super cool in shadow form for what ever reason.

I feel like I’ll put leveling him on pause though until I do everything I want on Lannislight bcz I have like a list of things I want to do.

Also I was deciding if I liked the name Lannistop or Lannistor I went w Lannistor since its a subtle reference in spelling for the old republic

Anyways support for San’layn obviously…

Also this

8 Likes

Running out of likes :angry:

3 Likes

Speak for yourself.

8 Likes