San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

You were complaining that folk who enjoy a thing are here still asking.

Now you’re finding that they’ll comment on your foolish posts and opinions.

If you weren’t or aren’t interested in the ensuing arguments you shouldn’t have started em.

Huh?

You said…

Don’t pretend you’re actually here just to talk.

Here’s your second post.

You came for a fight you’ll get one.

10 Likes

Me watching only part of the conversation and a gnome getting absolutely punted. (Source: https://www.deviantart.com/theonlyoneoneone/art/Lana-thel-619289961)

Here’s a treat.

11 Likes

Just put that on loop

Wow is that really the best comeback that you got?

Actually i’m pretty sure it was the beach scene

I’m literally here to talk? Who is it that I’m connected to you don’t even make any sense? Please stop just trying to quote me and actually try talking to someone next time.

Let me get this straight…

They’re claiming we started it and they’re getting swarmed.

When I said to their complaint when they barged into this thread: “ahh the usual suspects”

Me: “If you don’t like the thread, you can mute it”

And then they go onto this weird rant about how edgy I am, how the story is just so great because the nuance is getting stripped due to the Horde being evil, and how I should just magically like the Alliance and that me asking for a race to be added on the Horde is why ‘no one takes me seriously’?

Are we being serious here? Am I on some comedy show?

16 Likes

In fairness boss, you haven’t put up the “you must be 12 years or older to enter” signs up yet

5 Likes

This is one of the least abrasive things I’ve ever said on here and suddenly I get handed the long rant I just mentioned.

But yep, we’re totally the problem here.

Again, if you feel like you’re getting swarmed, mute the thread… like legit.

If you don’t like the conversation or people in it, put them on ignore. It 's what I do. And put threads on ignore. On the regular.

Staying and claiming “PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING ME” for pointing out you came in here guns blazing, then continuing to just spout off nonsense… not a good look. Especially after a rant at me as to why apparently ‘no one takes me seriously’. Then tossing even more insults to the mix. I’m joking about the ‘edgy’ factor, but don’t think I don’t notice that insult.

:woman_shrugging: Which is objectively false, but okay.

9 Likes

You of all people can’t see what’s happening in here? Really? You have no response to my facts so you just resort to this?

If you want to argue lore or facts then I can probably find the time to do that eventually. But you resort to mob mentality in here to try and drive me out without saying what I said was wrong.

Try a little more. What did I say was wrong or a lie?

You’re very very bad at this.

No technique, all fizz.

10 Likes

Honestly, ‘the usual suspects’ are trying to turn this thread into a battleground and trying to point fingers about just how ‘toxic’ we are by coming in and intentionally baiting.

This obsession they have is honestly sad, but I’m over it. I just put them on ignore and move on. It’s eyeroll-inducing, but some people have nothing better to do.

Anyway: San’layn for the Horde!

12 Likes

You can’t have it both ways, making these cryptic statements when most people here know what’s going on you know, and then trying to claim like you’re not doing exactly what it is everyone knows you’re doing

11 Likes

Free bumps IMHO. This thread has been around for over 3 years now. It isn’t going anywhere until when/if DF/Sanlayn happen in some manner. And even then you can just turn this into a customization thread :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Oh oh oh! grabs San’layn coffin from Alliance compound and runs it back to the Horde base

7 Likes

I need to start starting my inane statements with YOUR DOWNFALL from now on.

7 Likes

And screenshot/art sharing too! I definitely plan on renaming the thread for that if so ^^

5 Likes

My downfall was MERELY A SETBACK! (I’m bookmarking this to repost if we actually do get Darkfallen)

6 Likes

When I say “the usual suspects” I literally meant you. The same person that has used the same profile pic to push for horde sanlayn for who knows how long now. I was literally talking about YOU.

Then things immediately went toxic as people started making bizarre claims about me and saying weird things I don’t even understand yet and upvoting everything you and your supporters said.

I could care less. I have no problem spitting facts out to people that refuse to accept the truth or reality.

I don’t care at all whether you accept reality. You can be whatever you want to be.

Word crimes friend.

5 Likes