San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Mana would kinda make sense, but the problem is it’d not be too useful on some classes, unless it converted to whatever resource was useful for that class…hmmmm. Health would be fine too though, just different visuals?

You might end up with some odd combinations for classes, but I’m not really against that.
Like if someone mage a mage but used the dark ranger options. Having a blood class skin available for a san’layn mage would be pretty sweet though or even the red anima effect venthyr have…

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Whatever they have goes down, whatever you have goes up. Probably too OP though.

That’s probably the safest bet.

Yes! I’ll actually be kinda sad to see Covenant abilities go, but if we get those themes available as class skins that’ll be even better!

3 Likes

BEHOLD!

5 Likes

I didn’t know this character existed but I love it. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I also have death knight Avarie!

5 Likes

That would be a nice way to explain the mask and introduce san’layn to horde.

Darn! You one upped me. I only have two Somands.

5 Likes

And we love them both, just saying. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The void is consuming. Priests have a san’layn spell because it’s shadow magic. Not void.

Shadow magic tends to be vampiric. And we have seen even nature magic have vampire elements via leech.

Dar’khan was also an enemy to the blood elves and undead forces. he is still technically scourge. San’layn were loyal blood elves that died in service of Kael’thas and cursed with san’layn curse. Similar to venthyr magics.

Void elves are treacherous blood elves that wanted to rejoin the alliance after alleria convinced them.

Kael’thas died a blood elf. Kael’thas even in death considered himself a leader of blood elves.

Void magic does not equal san’layn death magic. As we see in shadowlands. Where both those forces fought.

1 Like

Omg you got me thinking we might get a revamped northrend. Especially since I heard that the new northrend has galakrond skeletons removed O.o

We do!

Also I have two Avariie’s as well, sorry Somand :x

2 Likes

I think I have the name Lannisterian saved but the closest to a parallel I have is this character lol

3 Likes

We’re sneaking around on our void elves (who do not have death themes by the way and should get void themes only) now, huh? The naming conventions of my characters aren’t similar, but all of my alts are guilded…

'cept this one for some reason. (You can probably guess who)

4 Likes

Consider this liked even though I used up my like allowance.

It is a good concept.

5 Likes

Me w my one guess: is it me

SERIOUSLY THOUGH it took me way too long to figure this out you know I’m a little in my own world sometimes I really sat here thinking about it like … I got nothing

4 Likes

If we are sneaking around on void elves I don’t have many to choose from.

3 Likes

Well, funnily enough this makes me think of all the scourge folks who kept getting revived in Northrend by the mawsworn. I wonder if anything more will come of that, to be honest. Since they were revived, though, it’s probably not a stretch to imagine Galakrond as well. I think we have a proto drake that ‘looks like’ Galakrond? From SoO. Or at least has a strong relation to him. So we maybe have a basis for what he might look like but you know, more…undead.

I agree, I’m pretty worried too, unfortunately. Hopefully it’s just them shoving the San’layn into the limelight again, but you’re right, it’s concerning. I hope it’s not a sign for the future :frowning:

I’ll give you a hint, if you shorten the name of her main, it’s Lynn… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have one more but she’s in a guild and it’s very similar to the one I have on this toon XD

I KNOW I’ve seen that toon before but where… I think I have, anyway…

7 Likes

I feel like its Avarie but only bcz I have a good memory and I feel like I remember you talking about the name and Mag complimenting the name

But if I’m wrong and you notice an edit mark on my post w the new correct name just know I guessed it right the first time regardless based off that

6 Likes

No I got it in the end!

Memory I am good at, guessing games and like narrowing down my options like in a multiple choice test I am not :sob:

Like I sat there and was like well so its not me so I narrowed it down by that much okay next guess lol

And then my second guess was Zan bcz you said the guild thing like it would taken me so long if I didn’t just happen upon a (wait I wonder if…!) moment

6 Likes

Yeah it might have been harder if I didn’t include both the comment in parenthesis AND hid my post history, but I’m lazy XD

3 Likes